A survival kit, NAZ, a rescue kit is a collection of items ranging from a box of matches wrapped in a plastic bag just in case, to large sets produced by numerous companies for those who like adventurous adventures in nature, fishermen, hunters, climbers, yachtsmen and other climbers in the jungle of forests, jungle, ice and desert.
Compact survival kit, NAZ, emergency emergency reserve, items and equipment.
So what should a survival kit or untouchable stock consist of? It all depends on the specific conditions of climate travel, geography, number of participants, time of year and other objective and subjective reasons. It is understood that the desert survival kit cannot be identical to the kit designated for polar travel. Such external conditions dictate the qualitative and quantitative composition of a survival kit or untouchable reserve.
The list of possible items that may be included in the survival kit is not given here, since this is a matter of the individual taste of each. We will consider one of the possible options for a small and compact set of survival, and also briefly describe the functionality of the items embedded in it. All items of the presented set are packed in a small size (7.5 by 2.5 cm), a light, airtight container made of shockproof plastic. The lid on large threads is tightly screwed, which in combination with a rubber gasket provides complete waterproofness. A small flint is glued at the bottom of the container.
matches, one ordinary match and a grater. For ease of removal from the container, a thread is tied to one of the matches.
2. A container with potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate). It is made of a 8 cm length of tube, from a system for transfusion of blood and solutions, sealed on one side and plugged on the other. Potassium permanganate and sugar in a 9: 1 ratio ignites when rubbed with stones or the end of a wooden rod. Potassium permanganate is also used for:
Water disinfection. Bring its color to light pink, let stand for an hour.
Giving water antiseptic properties. Bring her color to dark pink.
Fungal disease treatment. The color of the water should be dark red.
As an antiseptic, for rinsing the throat, rinsing wounds, treating burns, ingestion for certain poisonings (has emetic effects).
3. Fishing line 0.25 mm, length 6 meters. It is used for the manufacture of fishing rods, repair of clothes and shoes, drying of fish, mushrooms, fruits, as an auxiliary rope used for domestic purposes, for the construction of shelters and housing, limited for the manufacture of traps.
4. Artificial bait. For catching fish or frogs.
5. Calcined cotton wool. For use as a jar.
6. Three fishing hooks. Different sizes for fishing, frogs or birds.
7. Three lead sinkers. Round, small, for fishing rod.
8. The condom. Used as a container for storing water up to 1.5 liters, inserted into the sock. For sealing water-fearing objects and necks of various containers, limited for crossing over water barriers, as a signaling means, for protecting damaged and bandaged fingers, making artificial bait and baits.
Modification of this compact survival kit