In the first part of the series, we discussed the confusion of confused spaces (in Western terminology CQB – Close Quarters Battle, or CQC – Close Quarters Combat). In most cases, the “box” is a square or rectangular room with four corners. In the course of our studies, I’m trying to get in on the special assault method.
Not all rooms in the CQB are the same.
In our practice, everywhere and always, it is necessary to choose from We call them simply – small (short rooms) and large rooms (large rooms). In these places, it was a keynote.
An example of a small room can be used as an extension, barn, toilet, warehouse. Scraping such small objects is usually done by two fighters. We recall the concepts of “strong” (heavy) and “weak side” (weak side) of premises, which we analyzed in the first part.
Before moving on, let’s go through the terminology adopted in this series.
Designation of premises in CQB
- Room with central entrance (center-fed room) – it is located in the center of the walls. There is no room for the door.
- Room with a corner entrance (corner-fed room) – it is located closer to the corner of the wall.
- Box room, “box»(Box-shaped room) – a rectangular or square-shaped room with four corners.
- Line room (linear room) – usually straight and stretched along the length of the room, for example, a corridor. This room has easily viewed corners.
- L-shaped room (L-shaped room) – two combined rectangular rooms, which ultimately represent the Latin letter L.
- Strong point rooms (heavy side of the room)aboutover the area.
- Weak side room (bottom) of the entry point, which is smaller in area.
Designation of angles in CQB
- Difficult angle (hard corner) – this is where you can see it. Such angles are also called invisible (unseen corners) or unknown (corners) corners.
- Easy angle (easy corner) – (Corners), (corners), (corners), (corners)
- Main angles (primary corners) These are both corners and easy corners.
- Secondary angles There are no rules for corpuscles (secondary corners). That is, this is the “follow-on hard corner”.
This is the difference between the “short wall” and the “long wall”. There are almost always of different lengths.