Dear Survivors. You should be able to conduct complex cardiopulmonary resuscitation It has been a lot of time to bring a person back to life.
First, a little theory. There is no death, as a result of life and a healthy body. Gross administrative activities leading to death. They are in turn, divided into acutely developing (injuries, bleeding, suffocation, drowning, electric shock, painful shock, etc.) and chronically occurring processes (growth of malignant tumors, cardiac or pulmonary, renal failure, recurring arrhythmias) , etc.).
It is possible that the body maximally mobilizes its reserves and includes compensatory mechanisms. Death itself is divided into clinical and biological. Clinical death comes in 3–5 minutes in the absence resuscitation or if they are incorrectly carried out. It can be observed that there is a possibility that it can lead to the cold “preserving” cells.
In any process there is a concept of expediency. Is it advisable to conduct CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) It is not possible to make it. Decide for yourself. From my own experience I can say that such patients “do not start,” that is, resuscitation in most cases they are unsuccessful. And generally speaking CPR It has been passed since the moment of cessation of blood circulation.
Now to practice. Complex CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) is divided into primary and specialized. Specialized events are carried out by any person. We will talk.
So, first you need to make sure that the person is dead. Signs of death are:
- Lack of consciousness (shake shoulders, ask “what happened?” Or “how are you?” – if not responsible –
- If you are a person, you’re not dead, then he is dead.
- Air vapors indicates a cessation of breathing
Are you convinced? Next, you need to follow the algorithm A, B, C:
- A: We restore airway patency. For this we use Saffar’s Triple Receptionspawn bones are damaged!, push it forward. If you’re in the mouth, you’ll be wrapped up with a handkerchief.
- B: We carry out a simple Mechanical ventilation (artificial ventilation of the lungs): take it out. You can exhale instead of mouth in the nose. If you breathe “from mouth to mouth,” then the victim’s nose must be clamped. If “from mouth to nose”, then the mouth is not open. The effect of your performance It means that you can’t Saffar’s Triple Reception. Perform correctly and go to …
- C: Indirect cardiac massage. Jolts per minute jerts per minute. But not the arms. 2-4cm. If you have an assistant, then let him “breathe”, that is, conducts Mechanical ventilation with a frequency of 18-20 breaths per minute. It is possible to evaluate the effect on the skin of the heart. If you are one, then the ratio Mechanical ventilation for indirect massage should be 2:15.
That’s all you can do. If you do not want to get it right, you will feel a little bit different. If you are not in the wrong direction, then you will not be able to find out what to do. Spend your time CPR they were unsuccessful. By standards CPR It is carried out up to 60 minutes. If you’re “got a person”, you’ll have to start CPR restart and count down the time since the next stop.
I hope that you’ll have to put in practice!
In conclusion, I cite a protocol specialized resuscitation care:
PROTOCOL OF CARDIAC AND PULMONARY REANIMATION
|Date “_____” ____________________ 200 ____ ____ hour ____ minutes
Resuscitation team ___________________________________________________________
Cardiac arrest occurred at __________m / indefinitely
Time to start CPR: ___: ___ (who started) ____________________________________________________
Initial inspection data:
Consciousness is absent ________________________
Pupils wide / narrow / medium size _________ Photoreaction live / sluggish / absent
Skin normal color / pale / cyanotic dry / wet cold / warm
Breathing periodical / gasping / absent / IVL ___________________________________
Pulsation of the carotid arteries is / is not present ____________________________________________________
ECG data ____________________________________________________________________ / no data.
The nature of resuscitation before inspection _____________________________________________
Intubation of the trachea at ____ minute of reanimation through the mouth / nose, tube number ____.
features of intubation __________________________________________________________________________
IVL device _______________________ TO ____ CHD ______ FIO2__________
Cardiac massage was not by direct / direct method.
Precordial stroke on ________ minute resuscitation / not applied
Intravenous access – periph. venous catheter / center. venous catheter / nonepulse therapy
Minute Discharge, J ECG data after discharge
180 No effect
240 No effect
360 No effect
360 No effect
360 No effect
360 No effect
360 No Effects Drug Administration
Minute Drug Dose Route of Administration
Adrenaline 0.1% 1.0 i.v.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation course: _______________________________________________________