Not so long ago, I was asked about field kit. More precisely, subtly hinted. Well, I’m thinking of “home reconnaissance operations.” Such a minimum always goes with me. I think it should be in the group of the “people’s militia”, or hikers.
First Aid Kit
- Bandages (3 and 5 cm wide) 1 pc.
- Bactericidal plaster (any, from simple to glamorous, at your discretion) 10 pcs.
- Compreed vacuum tape 5 pcs.
- Farmithek Gem (hemostatic bandage wipe) 2 pcs.
- 1 piece harness
- Hydrogen peroxide in a small container (enough capsules 50 ml).
- Super glue.
Medications in powders and tablets:
- Analogous antibiotic for open supernatural and deep wounds. Home analogue of tricyline (streptocid, levometsitin, ceftriaxone).
- Suprastin (antihistamine) 4pcs.
- Prednisolone (in case of nerve blocking, removes a tumor, and barbarism, but it works) 4 pcs.
- Nurofen (better express, faster acting) or Pentalgin (someone is better) – 1 plate.
- Noshpa (well, understandable, against spasms and cramps) – 1 plate.
- It is not necessary to activate it again.
- Disposable syringes (3 cubes optimal) 7 pcs.
- Suprastin (antihistamine).
- Dicine (hemostatic with external bleeding).
- Vikasol (hemostatic with internal bleeding).
- Analgin (well, sedative).
- Sulfocamphocain (heart).
- Novocain (for blockade and dilution of antibiotics).
- Antishock kit (Prednisolone, Ketarol, Cordiamin + separate syringe). Take this if you are an experienced person. If not, then do not.
It is a field for life and combat conditions.
Something like that. For reference, it all quietly fits in a first-aid kit.
Here is such first aid kit, It’s not a problem.