There are no reliable ways to identify poisonous mushrooms. Do not listen to the tales that poisonous mushrooms cease to be poisonous when cleaned, or that they change color when cooking. Nothing like this. Heat treatment does not destroy their toxic substances.
Deadly poisonous mushrooms, recognition of fly agaric, symptoms of poisoning with some poisonous mushrooms.
Learn to recognize poisonous mushrooms and collect only friends. Also learn to recognize mushrooms of the genus Amanita (Amanita), they are deadly poisonous. Their leg grows as if from a sac of a cup-shaped film formation (Volvo).
mushrooms. Always follow these rules.
Avoid all mushrooms with white plates under the hat, bag (volva) at the base of the leg and a membranous ring around the leg.
Avoid all wormy and rotting mushrooms..
If you’re not sure, don’t pick up mushrooms that are at least suspicious..
Deadly Poisonous Mushrooms.
The table below describes the most dangerous poisonous mushrooms, but there are many others. Do not use any mushroom for food unless you are certain that it is edible..
|Title||Appearance, time and place of growth||Note|
|Amanita is smelly||It grows in summer and autumn in wooded areas. Completely white, with a large bag at the base of the leg, a scaly leg and a hat up to 12 cm across. Sweetish and
|Deadly poisonous. Young may look like young edible agaric mushrooms.|
|Death cap||It usually grows in forest areas, especially in oak and beech forests. It has a greenish-olive hat, up to 12 cm in diameter, a paler leg, a large sac at the base, white plates and flesh.||One of the most dangerous deadly mushrooms..|
|Amanita panther||It grows in forested areas, especially with beeches. It has a brownish hat up to 8 cm in diameter, with white specks, white plates and 2-3 inverted rings at the base of the leg.||Toxic, often deadly.|
|Entoloma poisonous||Grows in groups in grassy places and forests, especially with beech and oak, in summer and autumn. It has a faded, strongly arched hat up to 15. cm in diameter, yellowish plates that turn orange-pink, and a hard white pulp smelling of flour, bitter almonds and radishes, the leg has no ring.||Toxic, often fatal, can be confused with champignon.|
|Fiberwoman of Patuillard||It grows in broad-leaved forests, especially beech, in summer and autumn. First, a whitish, then a tan hat up to 7 cm, often split along the edge, whitish plates become olive-brown, there is no ring on the stem. When damaged, blushes.||Deadly poisonous, young mushrooms can be confused with champignons.|
|Thin pig||Very common in forest areas, especially in birch forests. Has a solid yellow-brown hat up to 12 cm in diameter, with a curled edge, yellow-brown plates and a straight chunky leg.||Deadly, do not confuse with edible yellowish mushrooms such as chanterelles.|
|Beautiful cobweb||It grows in the autumn in coniferous forests. It happens from reddish to tan, with a rather dense hat 2-8 cm in diameter and rusty brown plates, the smell of radish.||Not very common, but very poisonous, do not confuse with chanterelles.|
Deadly poisonous mushrooms have an unpleasant taste and may not appear any symptoms even a few hours after eating them.
Symptoms of poisonous mushrooms poisoning.
Poisoning with poisonous mushrooms can have many different symptoms, but the following are most typical..
Pale grebe / Amanita stinky.
Symptoms appear slowly, usually 8-24 hours after eating: vomiting, diarrhea, extreme thirst, sweat, and convulsions. Visible recovery every other day, then relapse (recurrence) and in 90% of cases death due to liver failure after 2-10 days. No antidotes known.
This is an alkaloid contained in mushrooms, the name comes from the Latin name for red mushroom. Called by several poisonous mushrooms. Action may vary.
Amanita muscaria (Amanita muscaria).
It causes severe gastrointestinal upset, delirium, severe hallucinations, uncontrolled twitching and convulsions, after which comes a dream like a coma. Victim usually recovers.
Patuillard fiberglass (Inocybe erubescens).
Muscarin in Patuillard fiber is 20-25 times more than in red fly agaric. Causes dizziness, blindness, sweat, fever, severe dilated pupils, and then, in the worst cases, delirium and death follow.
Based on the book Complete Survival Guide for Extreme Situations, in the Wild, on Land and at Sea.