In addition to the hazards directly safe driving, The road trip to the road. Such situations are much easier to prevent than to correct. It is enough to pass regularly checkup, maintain and monitor the condition of the chassis carefully. All this can serve as a guarantee that your safe driving do not overshadow anything. However, if it’s a situation, then you’ll be discussed below. So, actions in emergency situations.
- Car breakdown
- Protection against criminal abuse
- Technical means of car protection
- Protection against other hazards of safe driving
Possible vehicle damage:
- Burst tire. Signs: cotton, roll, steering steering to the side. Actions: tangling your hands on the steering wheel (slow down a little).
- Failed steering. Signs: After the Bump, Beat down for the car and brake sharply.
- Brakes failed. Actions: go around small gear or parking brake (or some effect will be) On the car-filled road. If a brake failure It’s a turn of the road.
- The wheel fell off. Signs: you braked Try not to get caught. brake disc you can turn over
- Broken suspension. If you’re on the road, you’ll turn over.
And, perhaps the most important the rule of safe driving: whatever happens – do not lose composure. Panic kills far more lives than immediate danger.
The most dangerous collision is safe driving – when someone bumps into your side. In a frontal collision, the hood protects you. Avoid your car. It is usually better to meet the driver’s needs. The design of the car has a frontal collision. It is better to crash. It is especially dangerous. In the case of a wheelbarrow, it is a wheelchair on the steering wheel. You can’t hit it.
Accidents of the firefighters; Usually the engine compartment burns. Do not open the hood to the fire. With the hood ajar, direct the jet from the fire extinguisher into the slot. It has been shorted due to insulation burning. The engine will stall. The main danger is the explosion of the gas tank. During the fire, you should immediately run away. It is a fact that you can’t make it any matter of course. .
Do not do the following in the garage:
- store gasoline in excess of several numbers;
- If you’re not sparking or sparking for;
- to use fire and electric welding;
- wash parts with gasoline, kerosene, etc. with flammable solvents; bring freshly washed parts into the garage.
We must make sure that there are no puddles in the garage, open tanks with gasoline (or out of gasoline, which still contain its vapors). The ignition of gasoline vapors is possible from sparking. car wiring or a garage or sparks generated, for example; When the engine is off. You can prevent situations from occurring.
safe driving and preparing for it.
In case of accident, even with safe driving, It is a way to get access to its owner. To live in peace, it’s a personal car. Carry out the many narrow specialists. Stolen cars are repainted. Put new ignition. Interrupted numbers on the engines, body, chassis. Changing license plates. All this is done very quickly. Can be made out in advance – even before the car is stolen. Part of stolen cars disassembled into spare parts. Sometimes they steal “to order” – it meets the requirements of the buyer.
It is a fact that a keynote can be used. Employees car shop hijackers can be used even before its first owner. There are a variety of fraudulent car hijacking tricks. Here are some of them:
- “Offender”. A juvenile wretch (age not under jurisdiction: 12–13 years old) Make it out. Suddenly, he remembers leaving the key in the car. When he turns around, he sees someone leaving his car.
- “Throwing.” A car is stolen (or money paid for it) at the last moment of the sale and purchase act. She gets kicked out
- “Check on the road.” He uniformly provides with his fake ID. He asks for getting out of the car. The offender gets behind the wheel.
- “Fake Employee.” If you’re looking for a car, you’ll be able to check it out. This document may be in good faith.
- “Let”. For example, it was a small box.
- “The victim of the accident.” On the road, near a slightly beaten car, there is a person supposedly needing help. Better – pretty woman.
- “Seller on the sidelines.” There is a road to the harvest.
The car is a battered, old battered, spattered with mud, and it represents expensive car neurosis of its owner. It’s not a problem. Finally, they want to get involved. Loud signals. For example, if you didn’t care for your car’s often, criminals in order to hijack a car. To protect the glass, you can make a warning sticker on it. security tools. It is not necessary to ensure that it can be done at the same time. For poor people, this is quite an attractive booty. Repair shops willingly buy such a product and even make orders. Through the glass. To break the glass from the seat, you need only a few seconds.
If you want to get your car. Some ways hidden car damage:
- For example, at the wheel. It is not necessary to penetrate the salon. The wheel falls off when driving.
- Nepil loaded critical parts.
- Gasoline, oil, water cooling system.
If they are not visible, they are poorly visible. Turn signal, turn signal, siren, etc., as well as clockwork and a radio signal. Possible simple diversions against the car:
- smearing paint;
- glass breaking;
- adding some substance to gasoline (sugar, etc.);
- tire puncture;
- on the track of the car;
- removing wheels, glasses, headlights, etc .;
- tethering a car to an object.
Some more complex diversions:
- placing a venomous snake in the cabin;
- connecting the machine to the high voltage network.
Every car is a bomb in itself, because it has a tank with gasoline. It’s not a matter of how much fuel is used. To blow up the gas tank
Obviously, all these actions create an insurmountable obstacle to safe driving on the road. Fortunately, there is a ban of visual inspection of the vehicle.
Possible targets for attacking people in a car: robbery, stealing a car, using a car with a driver, kidnapping, killing. Follow these rules:
- travel with reliable companions even for short distances;
- do not pick up strangers on the road;
- avoid empty runs;
- running through the gas pedal;
- keep the doors locked;
- improvised defensive means;
- Prepare surprises for you.
There are several piercing tools (it can be found a knife, an awl, a screwdriver), it’s accessible. It is more convenient to intercept the steering wheel. It is also convenient to “disable” the driver. May it be possible to protect his “work”. Suddenly abruptly. It is not clear that the windshield has been. (If you’re anxiety, you are not a cause for anxiety.) Out of it, grabbing the ignition secret switch. If you’re not in the car’s life, you’re getting out of your car’s body. If you cant escape, try using a weapon. For protection, it is possible to use the attacking devices built into each seat, for example, stun guns. But if you mix up a button with excitement, you’ll add trouble to yourself. Two random passengers are more dangerous than one. A girl, a teenager, a suitcase, crutches. Most male drivers willingly agree to drive sexy girls. For example, if you’re on your own, you’ll make it. Do not hesitate despite your courtesy. But also not necessary to contrive unnecessary quarrels. If you’re trying to get something much worse. If you find yourself a car accident, you’ll find your car crash. Before you look, you shouldn’t get out of the car.
The following are known technical means of car protection from theft, attack, dismantling:
- Means of access restriction: locks on the doors and covers.
- Detectors: – It can be powered by safety devices; – breaking glass; – Opening the doors, hood, trunk; – presence in the cabin (capacitive and infrared sensors); – pressure on the seat; – shift the car from the spot, tilting the car; – vibrations.
- Local alert devices. They can do the following: – turn on the car siren; – the inclusion of a special anti-theft siren; – blinking of headlights, emergency and other lights; – arson smoke bombs.
- Hidden striking devices: – releasing tear gas into the cabin; – electric shocks; – stabbing; – Shocking with a sudden loud sound (squib, etc.).
- Blocking … – Ignition; | – steering; – fuel supply; | – pedals; – doors; | – transmissions, etc. It is possible to use the device after the car starts moving.
- Driver for a car. – the device remote on; – it is a device for remote control systems (conveniently for false alarms); – “remote guard device” (“radio guard”) time via a radio signal).
- Restraining devices: grippers, fast setting adhesives.
- Tagging tools – splashing the criminal with indelible paint.
It is impossible to avoid a situation in the world. Take with you ignition and include at least some means of protection, for people very much time (and even if you have to leave people in the cabin). It is possible to remove the steering wheel, clutch pedals, etc. (but the hijacker, who found out the next time). You can make notes that are visible (engraved) and invisible (on the wheels, glass, engine, parts of the body, etc.)
At safe driving not only accidents on the road and criminals are a threat. Poisoning by exhaust gases. Composition of the carbon monoxide (carbon monoxide). When inhaled, blood hemoglobin is destroyed and starvation occurs. Signs of poisoning: loss of mind, tinnitus, vomiting, weakness, in severe cases. It is recommended that the substance be cured (for example, validol). It is a little bit brighter than a little bit. If you’re on a trip to a garage, you’re not getting rid of it. It can be not enough tight enough. Gasoline poisoning can occur through the digestive tract. Signs: vomiting, headache, excessive salivation, agitation (as if into toxicated). As a means of detoxification, drink plenty of water; when gasoline enters the stomach – first of all, gastric lavage. Signs of chronic gasoline poisoning: sleep disturbances, hallucinations. If you are nearby. The wires must be tightly fastened (to avoid sparking). There is a chance that you can crush it.
As you see safe driving – a rather complicated task, since there are too many factors that can hinder this. However, caution, caution, caution, caution, caution, care and care should not be taken.
Alexander Buryak, editors – LastDay.Club
from the book “The Art of Survival”
The art of survival. Chapter 3.7.2: Actions in emergency situations while driving