The weapon shoots, the knives cut, and the trouble occurs. But makes it possible. It is quite obvious thought – there should be a first aid kit next to the weapon. In addition, it must include an independent dressing kit.
What means dressing? This is a wounded or a major cut. Slip, ricochet, random shot, error while cutting the carcass.
What means independent? It is convenient to use it throughout the backpack.
What should be your first-aid kit?
It’s not a problem. It is sufficient to help you (one count several pellets for one wound).
What will be the contents of the kit?
To wear a set:
- plastic bag on the ziplock latch (possibly also a separate pouch for the ziplock bag),
- There is a cap on the bottom of the tourniquet application. iodine, small scratches.
For cutting clothes injured:
- rescue knife-stroporez or traumatic scissors, although it can be a skinner-finisher, of course.
For of protection assisting and his assistant:
- gloves, two pairs (latex, nitrile, or what will turn up there).
For bandaging penetrating injuries in the muscles:
- bandages, at least two (you can use regular sterile gauze, if possible – more sophisticated),
- fixing bandage (kerchief-bandana, “coban”, elastic bandage) or roll of non-woven adhesive plaster,
- wipes, at least two (sterile gauze to collagen and hemostatic).
For stopping severe bleeding arterial-looking muscle:
- swirl harness (any of the modern – SOFTT, CAT, etc.),
- hemostatic sponge.
For bandaging injuries to the chest, the wound breathe with difficulty:
- If there is a possibility of special dressing, it is possible to wear a plastic shell.
It can be used for a group of people who know what the kit is. But if there is such a person LasDay.Club. Although it’s possible to make a decision, it’s important to make a decision.
- ointment for scuffing, stretching, etc. (rubbed with clothes, shoes, a backpack),
- drops in the eyes (dust, pollen, powder particles, wool),
- from diarrhea (eaten / drunk a lot, unusual food, raw water),
- headache (ride, noise, change of setting),
- allergies (insect bites, pollen, food),
- bactericidal adhesive plasters (both high-strength and adhesive, and breathable),
- repellent (preferably more det).
First Aid Kit for hunting or shooting range