Fishing is great. You look back on the sea, you fight back from the mosquitoes. And so on. Well, yes, it’s not. But for all those weather adversities? Fortunately for them, there is a modern way of fishing – spinning fishing.
Everything is much more dynamic and kinder. It is a bait throws, he pulls it, he pulls it out, then he moves on. And the river for spinning fishing usually choose shallow, transparent and stormy. And if you’re looking for a boat …
In short, spinning fishing – active fishing in which the bait imitates the movement of fish. It is the result of the fishing line and the twitching. of the fishing rod. There are many options. It depends on the angler of the angler.
Yes with catching on spinning also need preparation. At a minimum, you need to decide. It just depends on how you should do it. After all, different fish have different habits. One way to hunt a little one and a barely trembling prey The depth at which the bait is thrown also matters. Some species of fish prefer the surface layers, while others, on the contrary, hunt at the bottom. It is clear that it will be clear that it will be clear.
Distinctive feature spinning fishing There is also a real edible bait is not used. Even supplements are rarely used. It is due to the fact that it is in constant motion.
Spinning and their classification
Well, we got to the specifics. So. Spinning can be classified according to design, build and power. In addition, the material is divided by length,
By design, they distinguish compound (plug) and telescopic (sliding). Each species has its advantages and disadvantages. There is a potential point of failure. In addition, it is more flexible, and it is possible to ensure that it is less reliable and reliable. As for the plug, they are much stronger, but much less mobile.
According to the system, there are 4 types:
- Type A – bends only the first quarter of the rod. Or “Very fast.” Throws close, but has a huge margin of safety. Suitable for catching very big fish.
- Type B – bend half. “Fast”. Balanced option that many lovers prefer spinning fishing. Emphasis on strength.
- Type C – bends three-quarters. “Average”. There is no need for a line.
- Type D – bends all fishing rod. “Slow”. Maximum casting distance, minimum strength, minimum load line and reel. Not suitable for telescopic fishing rods, since they cannot provide a uniform parabola.
By power, there are the following options:
- 1 class. For baits up to 10 grams. It is suitable for fishing up to two kg.
- 2 class. 10 to 30 grams. For fish from two to six kg.
- 3 class. From 30 to 60 grams. For fish from six to 12 kg.
- 4th grade. Over 60 grams. For sea fishing, where it can be measured.
What is all this, you actually need to know. This is the way to happen. And you can, of course, you can get something. But when you are hooking up, you simply tear away. Again, it’s impossible to fly it away. So when spin fishing for fishing situations.
The second most important component for spinning fishing. Conventionally, the coils are divided into the following large categories:
Inertia. The easiest option. There is no need to understand the advantages of the coils, it’s not a lot of effort, it’s not worth it. But there are also disadvantages. It is impossible to follow the rules of the line for more than the drum rotates.
Non-inertia. You can put less effort on it. There is a so-called “friction brake”, which is a so-called “friction brake”. This can be a torn due to a powerful jerk. But the system is quite complex, unreliable and can break due to high loads.
Multiplier. Intermediate option, taking the best of two extremes. There is also a “friction brake” It is no coincidence that such coils are used for sea fishing.
Here where, perhaps, the imagination of fans has cleared spinning fishing. There is a number of different baits. But all of them can be combined into the following groups:
- Spinnerbaits. A non-catching bait option. Ideal for bottom-feeding, because it doesn’t cling to the algae. In addition, bright, shiny, noisy and fluctuates – perfectly attracts predators.
- Wobblers. Imitate the shape of small fish. Made of metal, wood or plastic. In the bow there is a scapula, which helps the wobbler deeper when driving out. Two hooks – front and rear. Depending on the specific species, they may float, sink, or dangle at a specified depth.
- Poppers. Option surface wobbler. There is a recess, and on the sides there are holes. When it comes to these features of the design publishers of gurgling sounds, which also attracts predators.
- Rattlins. Deep sea wobblers, without shovels, but with a rattle inside. This is the predators who are attracted to this.
- Foam fish. The tails upwards. Best used for bottom fishing.
- Soft silicone. Suitable for bottom fishing. Depending on the form, they are distinguished: twisters (flat oscillating tail, similar to leeches), viborotails (resemble fish), worms, squids, etc.
- Blesny. Depending on the form, they distinguish: oscillators (classic), turntables, casters (for long casting, and similar to oscillators), devons (oscillator plus propeyler. They fly far, difficult to use), blades (sludge in the form of (for the catching large predators)
You can’t understand. The fishing enthusiasts are not the largest fishing arsenals and the most capacious bait boxes.
We will talk about this next time.
Fishing: Basics of spinning fishing