General theory of survival
The body is affected by beneficial and harmful factors. Useful leads to an increase (harmful – to reduce):
- body mass, internal body reserves (fat layer, etc.);
- the body of the body and its accustoming to large loads);
- external body reserves;
- resources available to the body;
- the number of offspring of the organism.
In addition to the beneficial factors, it is beneficial. Dangerous – This can cause damage. Of course, it is considered safe.
Risk is the same as danger. This damage can be expressed as expected. Threat – the same as the dangerous factor. Challenges (challenges) is an acceptable common name for dangerous and harmful factors.
It can be used in any other case.
This is the “art of survival” that should be considered both.
Harmful factors can be divided into a destructive organism and depressant organism. The art of survival is limited to the hygienic system.
The body needs regular exposure to depressant factors. A population of organisms needs a regular exposure to destructive factors. It is a weakening of the art to avoid and suppress and suppress factors. Lack of natural hazards should not be compensated by artificial hazards.
Ways of protection from harmful effects:
- avoidance of places in which harmful effects are possible;
- maneuvering to avoid harmful effects;
- neutralization of sources of harmful effects;
- stay in shelters;
- wearing protective equipment;
- increase the body’s ability to tolerate harmful effects;
- elimination of the consequences of harmful effects;
- compensation of beneficial effects.
Protective measures are divided into:
- before harmful effects;
- in the process of harmful effects;
- after adverse effects;
2) transforming the psyche, body, products, the natural environment;
3) implemented at the level of:
- group (in the neighborhood community, in the work collective, in the party, etc.);
- ethnic, national;
At the ethnic, national, universal levels – to “national security“.
The following means of protection against harmful factors are distinguished:
- There are resources for you to choose from.
- quality of the body;
- mental qualities: skills, knowledge;
- personal items: clothing, equipment;
- artificial microenvironment: housing, workplace, car;
- position in society.
Things used as protective equipment are divided into special equipment and improvised means. Specialized equipment is divided into situations.
It’s not always the case.
It is impossible to ensure that it is a healthy environment.
Alexander Buryak, editors – LastDay.Club
from the book The Art of Survival
The art of survival. Chapter 2.2: The General Theory of Survival