Wandering through the Internet I have been stumbled upon several clever methods of hunting and fishing. Every survivor should know this.
Fishing with panties and biscuits
Equipment: panties, rusk.
1) put a cracker between the buttocks
2) go higher
3) when the fish starts ashore
Catching a hare on a red brick
Equipment: red brick, stump, red pepper.
1) put a brick on a stump, sprinkle with red pepper
2) The hare runs through the forest, sees a brick, thinks: “What is this? Maybe a morkwah ?! ”, Approaches the brick and sniffs it. It makes it possible to make it out.
3) we select a coma, we finally get it.
Tiger fishing on plywood
Equipment: plywood sheet, hammer.
1) draw a goat of plywood (well, or another, interesting for a tiger – in terms of devouring a pet)
2) where to go
3) a tiger sees a goat, throws at it, sticks claws into plywood
4) using a hammer, we’re tangling on the back of a plywood sheet. It is impossible to escape.
Equipment: hairpin with a length of 2.5 meters, nut.
1) A 2.5-meter long threaded rod is screwed into the tree trunk.
2) It is carefully covered with honey.
3) The hunter hides in the bushes.
4) A bear comes from a stud. As you lick, the stud goes deeper into the bear’s mouth.
5) After all, it’s not like you’ve been stranded, but you’re strangering it up.
6) Bear caught.
Catching flies on the closet
1) A week (in summer, of course) doesn’t take out the dishes.
2) When open the window. Flies
3) Quickly push them off at the cabinet.
Hunting and fishing