It was created by the United States of America. There are three types of layers, one layer of heat. Physically, these layers can be defined as the external conditions.
Varieties of layered clothing systems
- ECWCS (US Army kit),
- FREE (fire-resistant kit for the US Army crews of combat vehicles),
- PCU (US Special Operations Force), also APCU – Advanced PCU,
- CLS (extended PCU),
- NBS7 (fireproof commercial kit),
- MCWCS (US Marine Corps),
- GARM (kit for the Norwegian army),
- uniform kit for CSTO CSTO (Collective Rapid Response Forces of the Collective Security Treaty Organization),
- uniform kit for Russian Armed Forces.
The concept of “layered” clothing is also unified.
It’s not always a matter of fact. quite functional in terms of functionality.
For example ECWCS Gen III Conditions. This is a clear, publicly accessible manual.
ECWCS Gen III
So what exactly is ECWCS Gen III. This is a modified version of the ECWCS system. It is designed to increase the climatic conditions.
Key differences Gen III from previous versions of ECWCS:
- Full system of 7 layers, to ensure comfort at -16 to +16 degrees Celsius,
- 25% reduced weight
- 30% reduced volume
- Added 4 new layers,
- For all kinds of climatic conditions,
- Improved and optimized design of layers.
- The system became low noise and inconspicuous, using NIR technology (Near Infrared Textile Technology),
- Well suited for carrying systems
- Used innovative technologies in the manufacture of materials, design and manufacture of finished products.
Consider the layers of the ECWCS system
Fig.1 Layers of ECWCS Gen III
- Layer 1: Lightweight body suit (underpants). Base layer. It is worn directly on the body, combined with other layers. Designed for warm weather, moisture and heat removal.
- Layer 2: Tight body suit (warmed underpants). It is also a wrinkle layer, combined with other layers. Designed for cold season, heat insulation and moisture removal.
- Layer 3: Jacket with “fleece” from fleece (fleece). Intermediate layer. It is worn under the upper layers of cold weather. It is a fairly light hole. The material is quick-drying.
- Layer 4: Windbreaker. It is worn over the base and intermediate layer. Designed to protect against wind and dust. The layer is water-repellent, used as the simplest outer layer. It can be worn under armor.
- Layer 5: Jacket and pants for cold weather (softshell). Outer layer It is worn with the base and intermediate layer. Designed for the cold season. It is made of elastic, “breathable” and water-repellent material. Very comfortable on foot.
- Layer 6Jacket (hard-shell). The outer layer. It is worn with the base and intermediate layer. It is completely waterproof and not breathable. It is used to close to zero degrees.
- Layer 7: Designed for dry and frosty weather. However, it is “breathes”, not allowing it to overheat.
Depending on temperature and mobility
Used materials ADS, Inc.
In a nutshell about the layered clothing system
There is no need for more information. For example, caps and scarf-tube, for example. Where do they go, do they go, do they go? Cold – changed the underwear to warmer. Very cold – put on a jacket-flisku. Both outer layers and inner layers change. And so on and so forth.
Readers Last day club, It is not clear for the body and the heat perception. For example, pick up:
- underwear lighter / denser, solid / zoned, merino / polyester
- softshell warm / unheated, lighter / denser
- fleece thinner / thicker, windproof, with / without collar, with / without hood
- layers of heat insulation
- different gloves, scarves, socks and hats
and so on!
Clothes and shoes