, Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape (S.E.R.E.) and Combat Search and Rescue (C.S.A.R.).
1. The meanings and objectives of the counter-guerrilla struggle.
2. Forces and means of counter-guerrilla warfare.
3. Organization of counter-guerrilla warfare. ZKC and counter groups.
Military Intelligence Events.
Counterintelligence and Administrative Police Activities.
4. Methods of warfare against partisan formations and the identification of their traces.
5. The procedure for working with prisoners.
Timetable of classes.
10.00 – 10.30 collection in the classroom and the start of classes.
10.30 – 16.00 – classes on topics.
12.30 – 13.00 – break.
16.00 – end of classes departure of participants.
List of required property.
Notebook and pen for abstracts.