When going on a hike, especially a long one, tourists take a lot of things with them. However, dragging a heavy backpack for a long time, in the end, a part of what was taken is absolutely unnecessary, and badly needed things are simply forgotten at home. To prevent this from happening, you should prepare in advance and first of all add up the essentials.
- List of necessary things for a hike
- 1.1 Warm clothes and shoes
- 1.2Touristic mats and sleeping bags
- 1.3Posting – tourist furniture
- 1.4 Tableware
- 1.5 First Aid Kit
- 1.6 Hygiene items
- 2List of products and basic rules for the formation of a grocery set
List of necessary things for a hike
In order not to think out a few hours before the trip what you need to take with you for the trip, it is better to make a list of things in advance in advance and prepare them. All items that are needed in the campaign can be divided into the following categories:
- Warm clothes and shoes;
- Items for sleeping and relaxing. This category includes tents, travel mats and sleeping bags;
- Hiking tourist furniture;
- First aid kit;
- Hygiene items;
- Special equipment.
Also, depending on the free space in a backpack or car, on vacation with tents you can take items that are not related to the essentials.
Warm clothes and shoes
Warm clothing for camping with a tent is needed at any time of the year. For tourist travel during the cold season, its supply should be much larger than for the summer period. In this case, the bulk of clothing and footwear will be extremely warm clothes.
Such clothes and shoes are useful for the summer trip:
- Several sets of underwear. If the campaign is supposed to be a long parking and washing things, it is enough to have 3-4 sets;
- Thermal underwear and thermal socks average in heat. Looking for cold weather and night rest;
- Special hiking socks. Unlike conventional ones, they keep warm well, do not get wet and do not squeeze the leg due to the absence of seams and elastic bands;
- Windproof sweatpants. They will protect from wind, scratches from bushes, mosquito bites. In addition, these pants are very light, do not hold down movements and dry quickly;
- Sweater or jacket on fleece. Clothes are notable for their lightness and ability to warm and retain heat well;
- Jacket windbreaker. The fabric should be lightweight, waterproof and windproof at the same time;
- Headdress. It is best to use a bandana, baseball cap or panama;
- Warm hat, better woolen;
- Several T-shirts with sleeves of various lengths;
- Thermal T-shirt;
- Set of lightweight casual wear. Women should not take sundresses, dresses or skirts;
- Gloves with and without fingers.
- Bathing suits.
During a hike a tourist should have such shoes:
- Open light sandals. Looking for a rest;
- Thick boots with ankle fixation on thick soles. Inside, such shoes should be soft, and outside, hard, made of leather or special materials.
- Lightweight sneakers with step cushioning.
The main rule when choosing clothes for a hike is its practicality, ease of wearing, as well as naturalness and durability of materials. Assuming extreme ascents or descents, the tourist should use exclusively specialized shoes.
Travel mats and sleeping bags
A list of things for camping with a tent necessarily includes travel mats and sleeping bags. Tourists who have not been on hikes overnight often believe that a tent is quite enough for a comfortable overnight stay. However, it is only a shelter from the weather and is not able to fully protect from the cold.
For traveling in the off-season, it is better to take a winter sleeping bag with you, which weighs about 2 kg. For summer travel suitable product weighing 1 kg. The choice of sleeping bag design, a blanket or a mummy, as well as its spaciousness, can be chosen exclusively according to the personal preferences of the tourist.
The tourist rug, or karemat, will come in handy both during halts and for a night rest, as an additional bedding under a sleeping bag. The main difference between the rugs is their thickness. The most practical are karemats Izhevsk with a thickness of 8 mm. It is not recommended to take self-inflating mats, as they are easily torn on stones and dry herbs.
Hiking – tourist furniture
The list of things for rest with a tent on the sea or just in nature includes such pieces of furniture:
- Folding stools, chairs or chairs;
- Folding tables.
The tent is a mandatory attribute of overnight trips. The capacity of the tent, as well as its density, are determined individually. It is only important that its weight, when hiking, does not exceed 2 kg. It is important that the tent was waterproof, as well as equipped with a ventilation window and a mosquito net.
Ease and convenience are different tents on trekking poles. In this case, the stick is recommended to use as an additional support when hiking in the mountains.
Folding stools and chairs, as well as tables, are recommended to be taken only when traveling by car. For hiking, if necessary, you can take only a light folding chair or stool. However, these pieces of furniture are often unnecessary.
Dishes that are taken with them should be light, not beating, roomy and washable with ease. The main set of dishes includes:
- Steel mug, volume from 300 ml. The optimal size of the mug is 600 ml.
Useful in the campaign and a plastic bottle of 2 liters. It is easy to attach to the backpack.
If you plan to cook food in the campaign, you will need such dishes:
- Bowler. Must be easy. Volume depends on the number of travelers. For a company of 3-5 people, a pot of 4 liters is enough;
- Bowls in the amount of 2 pieces;
- Medium sized light pan.
Iron or plastic dishes are not suitable for hiking. Forks are also not worth taking.
First aid kit
A standard first-aid kit for a tourist should include the following medical devices:
- Elastic bandage;
- Zelenka or iodine;
- Bactericidal plasters of various sizes;
- Hydrogen peroxide;
- Activated carbon;
- Medical harness or condom;
- Ointments or creams used for sprains, bruises or lumbago. It can be Nimedar, Viprosal, Voltaren, Diklak gel, Lioton;
- Remedies for cold and cold symptoms. It can be Pinosol, Otrivin, Atsts;
- Antipyretic and antiinflammatory drugs. These include Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Nimesil;
- Sorbents used in food poisoning. Smecta, Phosphalugel, Enterosgel;
- Antidiarrheal drugs. The most affordable is Furazolidone;
- Drug to restore water-salt balance, Regidron.
Also in the campaign you need to take with you the medicines prescribed to the tourist by the doctor on an individual basis.
The main subjects of hygiene that a tourist should have during a hike are:
- Shampoo in disposable bags;
- Toilet paper;
- Wet wipes;
- Microfiber towel of small size;
- Hypoallergenic moisturizing cream;
- Sunscreen with high protection ratio;
- A small manicure set including scissors, tweezers and a nail file;
- Hygienic colorless lipstick.
Women may need pads for camping, and small children should take diapers with them.
The list of things that you need to take with you on a trip is to include such additional equipment:
- Tracking telescopic sticks;
- Medium-sized gas burner and gas cylinder. Alternatively, you can stock up with dry alcohol, matches, and bonfire liquid;
- Tourist folding shovel.
In the hike, involving extreme entertainment, you must take special equipment.
The list of items that can be taken on a tent rest can also be included:
- Hiking flask;
- Antiskid overlays for footwear;
- Strong rope not less than 3 m long.
Also for recreation with a tent, you can include a camera, a small notebook with a pencil or pen, a mobile phone, copies of documents and money in the list of what to take.
If you wish and have the ability to play, you can take a guitar with you. Books on the hike are not recommended because they are heavy and extremely rarely used during tourist trips.
List of products and the basic rules of the formation of the grocery set
What products to take with you camping with tents, and to what extent, depends on the number of tourists, as well as the duration and complexity of the route. A standard kit may include such products:
- Canned meat and fish, as well as pastes. It is not recommended to take canned food in glass containers. Quantity – 1-2 cans per day for 1 person. Pate 1 bank for 2 days.
- Buckwheat and rice groats, as well as pasta. A pack weighing 1 kg for 3-4 days.
- Potatoes. 1 person approximately needs 1 kg for 3-4 days;
- Bakery products. A loaf of bread for 2-3 days. Cookies, muffins on request.
- Bags with instant soups 1 piece for 1-2 days.
- Drinking water. At 1 tourist per day, excluding cooking, it may take 3-4 liters.
- Tea coffee. For a trip of up to 2 weeks per person, 1 small pack of products is enough.
- Sugar in crystals or refined. The amount of product is determined individually. Usually, for 1 week, a tourist needs only 1 package of sugar.
- Salt. It is convenient to take the seasoning in sticks, at the rate of 10-15 g for 1 day of travel per person.
- Eggs and milk with a long shelf life. Eggs in the amount of 1 dozen for 4 days. Milk 1 liter for 2-3 days. These products are worth taking only in cool weather conditions.
- Flour. For a trip of 1-2 weeks, 1 kg is enough.
- Sunflower oil. For 1-1.5 weeks, a small 500 ml bottle is sufficient.
- Smoked sausage. Stick 400 g for 3-4 days.
- Processed cheese. The quantity is determined individually.
- Mayonnaise and ketchup in 1 pack for 5-7 days.
- Sour cream, sausages and wieners. You can take it on condition that the product will be eaten on the first day of the trip.
- Condensed milk 1 can for 2-3 days.
- Fresh cucumbers and tomatoes of 3 medium-sized things on the first day of the hike.
- Dried fruits and nuts 50-100 g per day.
- Raw or cooked meat. The number of products is determined individually. However, they should be eaten on the first day of the hike.
- Breakfast cereals 1 package for 2-3 days.
When forming a grocery set for a camping trip, it is important not to take with you any perishable foods or dishes that require strict adherence to strict temperature conditions. It is important to follow the shelf life of canned food, and eat them on the opening day.