This will largely depend on the battlefield. medical support.
The 80s. Nothing in the troops individual medical equipment small groups has not changed. Is that somewhere PPI It is a wrap around, but not worn, but there is a lot of wrinkles, Alpha harnesses appear.
In groups Spn There are no medical staff. If there are none, then there are no volunteers, It is recommended that you follow various medical procedures. It also explains what drugs should be used for.
Staffing health officers
IPP of the new sample, in “camouflage” packaging
Equipment medical orderly not rich Regularly issued sanitary instructor bag Sample 1989, which contains the
- Phenazepan tablets – 1 pack. (list B – only for war)
- cystamine tablets – 10 packs (in canisters),
- etarazin tablets – 2 packs (pencil case),
- doxacycline hydrachloride capsules – 3 packs,
- Iodine solution 5% in ampoules – 1 pack,
- Ammonia solution 10% in ampoules – 1 pack,
- Baking soda 50 gr. – 1 package,
- Promedol solution – 1 package (only at the combat exits),
- Athena solution – 1 pack,
- Sterile bandage – 10 pcs.,
- Individual Dressing Package – 5 pcs.
- Medical bandage Small – 1 piece,
- Esmarch’s hemostatic rubber harness – 2 pieces,
- rolled adhesive plaster – 1 pc,
- safety pins large – 10 pcs.
- garden knife – 1 pc,
- notebook – 1 pc,
- simple pencil – 1 pc,
- sanitary bandage of the Red Cross – 1 pc.
In addition, they also provide bundles, IPP, glucose and NaCl in glass, bandages, and sometimes paracetamol, Zelenka, iodine.
This kit is designed for 12-20 fighters of the group. In addition to his IPP, a hemostatic tourniquet and (to the fighting exits) promedol.
Additionally purchased medical devices
Of course, such as a kit is not enough. individual medical kit (Individual First Aid Kit – IFAK) in the collection or its individual components:
- type turnstile harnesses Combat Application Tourniquet (CAT) and SOF Tactical Tourniquet (SOFTT)
- modern hemostatic agents – hemostopes
- Israeli IPP
- staff scissors and knives for cutting clothes
These are modern effective medical devices, allowing, among other things, to provide first aid.
It is also recommended to use the first medical aid kits for the small groups.
Here is an example of the units:
- intravenous injection systems
- alcohol wipes packaging,
- cerrucal (used for vomiting 2 ampoules per syringe),
- ketans (used for traumatic pains 1-2 ampoules per syringe)
- Sofradex (used in case of damage to eyes and ears),
- ACC-Long (use for cold),
- acyclovir (for herpes),
- loratadine (with allergies),
- dexamethasone (with pain shock),
- trental (with frostbite and injuries),
- Dimedrol (at high temperature together with analgin 1×1 in a syringe. Do not use when operating in mountainous terrain),
- analgin (at high temperature with dimedrol 1×1 in a syringe. Do not use when operating in mountainous terrain),
- caffeine (for severe shortness of breath 1 ampoule intramuscularly),
- Nurofen (for various pains and high temperature),
- Ciprolet (for colds, for inflammation of the gums),
- azithromycin (for angina, sinusitis),
- Naphthyzinum (at a cold),
- citramon (at temperature)
- acetylsalicylic acid (with fever and sore throat),
- activated carbon (with diarrhea and poisoning),
- nitroglycerin (for pain in the heart),
- Coldrex (at temperature)
- loperamide (with diarrhea),
- no-shpa ampoules (for spasmodic pains and abdominal pains),
- Linex (with diarrhea),
- rehydron (with diarrhea),
- ointment “Levomekol” (for the prevention of wound infection),
- chlorhexidine (wound disinfection),
- ammonia (for bringing to life),
- hydrogen peroxide (washing wounds),
- brilliant green solution (for treating wounds),
- iodine solution (for treating wounds),
- Phthalazole (for diarrhea, dysentery, food poisoning),
- asparkam (for the potassium deficiency in the mountains),
- Diclofenac ointment (for pain in the joints),
- sodium sulfacyl (with a cold),
- cotton buds,
- wipes are sterile, large and small,
- sterile bandages
- bactericidal adhesive plaster,
- adhesive plaster 3/500 cm,
- scissors – 1 pc,
- cotton marl swab,
- valve for chest injury,
- BB catheters
- systems for VVKV.
It will make it possible to find out that it will be a good deal.
What I would like to receive for the supply:
- Modern medical preparations, on the example listed above.
- Backpacks for sanitary instructors, for man’s property. In addition, it is not a problem to make it possible to make a difference. Included must go necessarily ampulnitsy compact and capacious.
- Syringe styling We are ready to make it. There is a great deal of effort to significantly reduce the risk of injury.
- Celeox, hemostop and the like modern hemostatic drugs.
- Compact stretcher It has been shown that there has been a lot of pressure on it. It can be yours.
- There are also guidelines on how to apply for medical care.
We do not need much – we just need EVERYTHING. There are no limits on the number of people involved in this process. they themselves are limited to supply line.
P.S. Push. For example, members of the Russian Federation. It’s possible that there’s a real challenge? The state should not give them. Their life depends on the availability …
The case of the Russian Federation