General trace characteristics
- This is where the person went.
- If you are trying to receive, you must be able to pay attention to the “staggering” distance between tracks.
- It can be determined as follows:
- Indicate the direction of motion;
- Lumps of dirt when rolling up towards the movement;
- If you are looking for the tracks of
- The distance between the tracks, their unequal depth, the circumvention of the obstacles
- Deep trail indicates heavy load.
- Information for your choice:
- In winter, the footprints are taken out of the palm;
- Remains clear for 24 hours;
- Clear for 1.5 hours, after 12 hours it cracks.
- The track of the shoe
- When you lose track Stumble on the trail.
- Animal Behavior:
- Sharply silent frogs point to a man;
- Low-flying ducks head for water;
- A sharply raised head, tense legs, swollen nostrils of the beast indicate a person.
Signs of resting troops
It has been noted that this has been the case with the trainings. As a rule, German troops set up camps in sheltered places (ravines, ravines, a small forest, settlements, etc.). Cavalry on halts is located near water roads.
It shouldn’t carefully examine him. It can be determined by the size of the field. tracks, horses, boots. It is not a problem to make a statement on the site. Wording.
The property of the thrown on the spot (uniforms, equipment, armaments) Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! resting in good condition.
Signs of troop movement
Can be judged first of all tracks left on the road; the road was broken through For example, the direction of travel and travel time. There are different types of wheel rims. It is necessary to confirm the safety of the tracker. It should be noted.
On the field road. It is easiest to determine the density soil. The number of times for a couple of halves can be determined.
A convoy of infantry, even passing through a dusty road, leaves trails behind it. The number of rows in the column. It’s important that you can’t wear shoes.
In the summer, trails formed along the roadsides and along the ditches; when dry, the movement of troops along the roads is determined by dust. When the dusty move, the dust over the road is lower and thicker than when moving. When moving mechanized parts
It is a slowly moving, flat line, low line, and it is a line; motorized troops in a form of a rapidly moving intermittent line.
In winter, part of the infantry moves on skis. It is not always directed towards the movement; Therefore, it’s possible to keep track of travel.
On the march, troops are guarded by head, side, and rear detachments (outposts, patrols, posts, air surveillance, warning and communications). It is possible to determine the amount of the moving column. It can be determined that it is possible to observe the length of the column.
Column length (approximately):
- Rota – 200 – 250 m
- Battalion – 1000 m
- Polk- 4 – 5 km
- Battery – 300 – 400 m
- Division – 2500 m
- Artpolk – 12 km
- Mechanized parts:
- Tank Company – 1000 m
- Battalion of tanks – 2.5 – 3 km
At the same time it is possible to observe the head and tail of the column simultaneously. It is not possible to make a note of the number of people. It will be clear that the tracker is passing through.
It is as follows:
- Infantry: 4 – 5 km / h
- Motorized troops: 20 – 30 km / h
- Mechanized troops: 15 – 20 km / h
Signs on the battlefield
How to detect the observation point (NP) of the enemy?
The first enemy NP and after that, look for him. Serve for NP can: mills, churches, factory pipes, houses, slopes of trees, bushes, stumps, etc.
Signs of NP:
- Visible gap or loophole for observation;
- Glitter glasses for glasses, glasses, cans and even some stones for shine glasses;
- What was previously absent;
- Change of masking (replacement of wilted bushes with green, etc.);
- The movement of single people, etc.
For greater clarity – the following example.
In October 1942, our observer noticed that she was in the bush. It seems to be the common phenomenon. The raven appeared again on the same bush. The flyer set back to track where it would be a fly. The same day the same thing happened. There was no doubt: It was confirmed that he hadn’t been behind the bush.
How to detect enemy command posts?
There are no limits on the distance of 4–5 km.
Command posts are most often located in hollows, groves, ravines and other terrain folds. Signs of the posts of command posts are:
- Movement of foot messengers, motorcyclists to the locations of command posts;
- Shooting at our planes;
- The absence of command posts and mortars;
- Location near command points landing sites.
Signs of the tree-earthen firing points (PIL) and artillery:
Places DZOTOV It should be preserved where it is possible, most often on the forest edges.
Signs of location DZOTOV these are:
- While shooting machine gun out DZOTA visible visible visible pulsating wisp of white-gray smoke;
- It is sharp;
- Hillocks indicating overlap and embankment DZOTOV, under these tubercles;
- Movement of people;
- A trickle of smoke from the outlet pipe, especially in winter.
On the area among the cut down vegetation DZOT Need to look at the top corner of the cutting corner.
Signs of places of artillery and mortar firing positions:
- The battery cover (especially noticeable at night);
- It makes it possible to make a note of how it was when you were flying;
- Shocks for dry ground; of mortars are determined by fire lanes when firing.
If you are looking for
If there is anything in the world, dangerous for partisan – so this precisely trained dogs. It is a person who never notice. They can find a camp disguised by all the rules. The group has been able to track down the group for tens of kilometers. They are incorruptible, fearless and not lose sight.
If you have dogs on your trail, remember:
- The dog works worse;
- Wet weather;
- The dog sees it very poorly, and it trusts much more than the eyes. The dog will not be perceived as the enemy;
- Cayenne blend – the ratio of 1: 1
Mention should also be made of human smell. Of course, this dog is a dog. But still – it’s a lot of interesting things!
For example, it can be passed, even a few minutes after its passage. But this is utter nonsense compared to some of my friends. I witnessed how much a distance of 30 to 50 meters (depending on weather conditions!)
The conditions of “smell” are:
- The absence of even light coldness;
- Quitting all types of smoking;
- Permanent residence in the countryside;
You can believe me: in extreme conditions (and only in war! ..) people smell very strongly. From southerners in general, it is as if from a beast.