November 10, 1919 in the Altai Territory, a village of Kurya, in the Altai Territory. This person’s name is Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov.
His first job was at the Matai railway depot, where he was a student immediately after graduating from high school. Later Mikhail Timofeevich He began to work as a technical secretary of the Turkestan-Siberian railway. In 1938 Kalashnikov Red Army (Workers and Peasants Red Army – explanation LastDay.Club), in Kiev special military district. At the same time he studied at the school of tank mechanics.
Mikhail Timofeevich inventor in 1941, when he invented inertia counter, the number of shots from a tank gun; special TT gun accessories (Tula-Tokarev sample 1936), which allows the pistol of the tank; and device, which the Takes a tank engine.
In the Great Patriotic War, in October 1941, Mikhail Timofeevich He was seriously injured. However, after treatment, the inventor returned to the drawings.
And very soon, in 1942, he invented a new submachine gun. Despite the fact that he was very talented, he was highly appreciated by leading Soviet military experts. It has been the case for the Red Army Corridor for the Small Arms (NIPSVO). It was there that the prototype was developed. self-loading carbine, later on
For more than a few years. In 1949, a product called “7.62-mm Kalashnikov assault rifle, model 1947 (AK)For this work, a senior sergeant Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov was awarded the Stalin Prize I degree.
- AKM – Kalashnikov automatic rifle modernized
- AKMS – Kalashnikov rifle modernized with a folding butt
- AK-74 – Kalashnikov assault rifle 1974
- AKS-74 – Kalashnikov assault rifle of 1974 with folding butt
- AKS-74U – Kalashnikov assault rifle of 1974
- PKK – Kalashnikov light machine gun
- RPCS – Kalashnikov light machine gun with a folding butt
- РПКС-74 – Kalashnikov light machine gun, model 1974, with folding stock
- PC – Kalashnikov machine gun
- PKS – Kalashnikov machine gun
- PKM – Kalashnikov machine gun modernized
- Pksm – machine gun Kalashnikov easel modernized
- Fct – Kalashnikov tank machine gun
- PCMT – Kalashnikov machine gun tank modernized
- PCB – Kalashnikov machine gun armored
- PKMB – Kalashnikov machine gun modernized armored personnel carrier
In the Kalashnikov design, it was created, for more than a hundred weapons, it was invented, including the self-loading hunt, the Saiga. Saiga, like the AK itself, gained popularity and popularity.
Merits Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov before the country is difficult to overestimate. The winner was the winner of the Lenin Prize. In addition, he has been in the field of technical sciences. Hellfire is the World’s First Order In his homeland bust was installed.
The world of weapons. This is the era of automatic weapons. The inventor instantly became a twentieth century.
Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov He said that he was invented weapons for protection, not for murder:
“I sleep well because I have always created weapons for protection. This is a politician. “
Structurally died, but his work lives. We have a huge number of copies that have been created. The machine is an element of symbolism in many states.
November 10 is considered to be the birthday of the legend.
Happy Birthday, Mikhail Timofeevich!
Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov. The Story of the Great Gunsmith