Mushrooms as food in camping conditions, the prevention of mushroom poisoning, dangerous myths and misconceptions in the definition of poisonous mushrooms.

Mushrooms are a high-energy and high-protein product. The fungal protein contains most of the essential amino acids and a lot of minerals potassium, sodium, sulfur, calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, iodine and copper, which are necessary for the normal functioning of the human body. Should be wary of poisonous mushrooms. 

Mushrooms as food in traveling conditions, prevention of mushroom poisoning, dangerous myths and misconceptions in the definition of poisonous mushrooms.

Mushrooms contain many organic acids, and the phosphoric acid in them is as much as in fish. But mushrooms as a food product also have a disadvantage. The nutrients contained in them are not fully absorbed in the human body. Since the pulp of mushrooms is poorly digested in the gastrointestinal tract, due to the presence in the cellulose of the cell membrane of the fungal tissue, a substance similar in chemical composition to chitin. It accumulates with increasing age of fungi and especially a lot of it in old mushrooms.

But young and small mushrooms are still free from chitin and therefore very useful. Due to the fact that this substance is concentrated mainly in the subcapillary part, it is necessary to scrape off the outer cover saturated with chitin from the legs of fresh mushrooms before cooking, and cut the mushrooms as small as possible. When salting and pickling mushrooms, their flesh softens, as it were, and they are absorbed better than fresh ones (fried, stewed, etc.). However, experts’ opinions on the use of mushrooms for food in emergency situations are directly opposite.

Mushrooms of course have high nutritional value. Moreover, in relation to the total number of their species, poisonous mushrooms from them only 2-3%. In addition, mushrooms are found where there may be no other food. But at the same time, even that small percentage of poisoning from poisonous mushrooms becomes a serious obstacle to using them as food in an emergency if the person who gets into it is poorly or completely unaware of mushrooms.

Mushrooms as food in camping conditions, the prevention of mushroom poisoning, dangerous myths and misconceptions in the definition of poisonous mushrooms.
snails eat both edible and poisonous mushrooms.

Poisonous mushrooms must cause souring of milk.

Milk is acidified by enzymes such as pepsin and organic acids, which can be found in both edible and poisonous mushrooms..

Poisonous mushrooms must have an unpleasant smell, and edible pleasant.

The smell of a deadly poisonous mushroom of a pale toadstool is no different from the smell of champignon.

All mushrooms at a young age are edible..

Pale grebe is equally deadly poisonous in both young and adulthood.

In no case can you rely on these imaginary methods of recognizing poisonous mushrooms, which attract their simplicity and ease. Only by studying the differences between edible and edible mushrooms can one avoid the risk of mushroom poisoning.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

SQL - 53 | 0.113 сек. | 9.2 МБ