In concept tactical skill It’s possible that you’ll be able to make it up.
Combat readiness personnel consists of three mandatory components:
- It is a rule of thumb.
- Special, combat and physical training, brought to perfection.
- Diligence, organization, discipline.
Assault Equipment Special Forces
It must be remembered that the order of the task.
- task low intensity –
- task average intensity – the enemy is armed with automatic weapons.
- task high intensity – armed formation.
It is impossible to do.
- automatic weapon with spare stores;
- pistol with a spare shop;
- knife – one or more, on the belt (required), on unloading, on the leg, etc.
Always have two trunks with you!
- black, gray or camouflage jumpsuit;
- unloading vest (depending on the intensity of the task);
- ballistic helmet with assault glasses (depending on the intensity of the task);
- body armor;
- gas mask (depending on the task);
- radio station with a spare battery;
- individual first aid kit;
- kneecaps, elbow pads;
- Identification bandages or marks (if necessary).
In addition, depending on the situation, it can be used:
- special trigger equipment, depending on the task;
- club or sledge hammer;
- breaking doors and breaking locks;
- special tools (jacks, special hydraulic shears for cutting chains);
- additional ammunition, weapons, light and sound grenades;
- surveillance devices (binoculars, night vision devices, flexible light guides);
- armor shield or shield;
- dry ration for a group, water;
- lanterns spotlights.
All necessary equipment is prepared in advance and assembled in a certain place.
It has been carried out.
Staff training and training organization
This is a group of trainings. It is a rule of thumb for a person.
It is a practice of training without assault equipment. Employees training tool. It is a practice to complete the assault equipment.
Let’s look at this problem. Running in assault equipment two or three times will do little. It depends on its intensity. From here and build your work. Here is a calculation of the personal consciousness of employees. And above all, respect for their profession. As well as his instructor. Of course for his comrades. Not forgetting respect for yourself.
If you need equipment, it’s even “What did you need to do?”
The main directions in training:
- Individual training.
- Group training.
- Special technical training.
Individual and group training, as a rule, overlap.
Required staff skills
- preparation and use of individual equipment;
- masking (individual, equipment, weapons);
- individual technique of movement in rural and urban areas;
- maintaining communication using signals, hands and voice tools;
- response to conditional words;
- object of assault;
- use of special starting devices (SSU);
- inspection of rooms, corridors and staircases;
- terrorists: from a pistol, machine gun, rifle;
- use of tear gases, assault grenades;
- emergency medical care;
- individual forceful detention.
- the city of the countryside;
- It is a view of the directions of penetration;
- It has been shown
- The personal protective equipment;
- a group of a control point;
- in the group of weapons of terrorists;
- observance of fire measures
- use of communications;
- binoculars, night vision devices;
- opening doors, locks;
the ability to provide municipal and household appliances
The main disadvantages of training facilities
The following factors should not be considered:
- Addiction to monotonous actions. It is in the most predictable environment. Knowing this, whenever possible, you should work on real buildings.
- Do not have doors and glazed windows (since they have been used). Assault groups, never having problems with locks, locks, chains, etc. Such an approach, of course, creates doors and windows.
Employees need to be in a stressful situation. The necessary skills and abilities are developed during training. The following situations should not be paid attention:
1. The inability to place in the prescribed place.
It can be seen as a rule.
2. Making the passage
This is a deal with a team of sappers,
3. Group member injured or killed.
Testing the evacuation of the wounded (immediately call a support group). He was in charge of his duties. This is the business of physicians. It will be your help.
4. Delays in shooting
Employees refusal should not be practiced in fire training sessions.
For example, when it’s time for the trainer
5. Failure of radio communications
Vertical commands are given to you.
It can be a new one; but innocent people.
Basic commands and voice messages for storming and freeing hostages
They are constantly used, both by the radio station and by voice. They must be developed in advance, well distinguished and understandable.
Examples of typical commands on the radio station
It was not a problem.
- “111“It is in combat positions”;
- “222“assault rides”;
- “333It is a grouping of blasting doors; windows, walls, sniper conduct;
- “444“- for the assault;
- “555“It’s the beginning of the counting of all the saints,”
Examples of typical verbal commands
- “purely“- there is no enemy in the room;
- “clean forward“that they can move forward to the next room;
- “on right“,”left“,”on top“,”below“,”from the rear“- in danger from somewhere;
- “hold“- mate response signal;
- “control“- and its control;
- “Cover me“- appeal to the partner;
- “covering up“- mate response signal;
During the assault of the groups. The group commander using the radio channel, radio communication, radio broadcasting.
It should be especially careful when it comes to peace of mind. etc.
Using typical commands with gestures
When conducting assault team will be located near the premises for the assault. It is necessary to communicate by gestures.
The commander should not be able to explain the staff sign language:
- information about the enemy (number, composition, location in the room, weapons);
- information about hostages (where are, alive, wounded or killed, man, woman).
How the enemy’s weaponry
- pistol – a clenched fist, and an index finger pointing forward;
- machine – showing a similar weapon in a group or other designation;
- knife – straightened palm;
- grenade or an explosive device – a clenched fist – an open palm (repeat this movement several times);
Team “Look“- two fingers to show on the eyes.
Sector number 1 – the central part of the door. Sector number 2 – the left side of the room. Sector number 3 – the far side of the room. Sector number 4 – the right side of the room. Sector number 5 – the center of the room.
Any room is divided into sectors. This is a selection of ways to determine the sectors. If you use it, then you can use it. In this case, the counting of sectors does not come from the door. (When setting it up, it’s going.)
The sequence of information is given to the group.
- indication of a pair – pause (hand in a fist – pause designation),
- showing the number in the room
- showing a number of terrorists in this sector – a pause,
- show what is armed – pause,
- the information on hostages
- how many hostages there are (fingers to fist – pause),
- where there is a pause
- This is a line for the couple.
This is an example of typical gestures and commands. It is advisable to use it for a long time. You can develop your own.
For those who have been in peace, then they are fully assimilated.
However, it’s not a lot of employees, however, it’s there. – it will be too late
Personnel training: equipment, skills, interaction