Wrinkles are signs of skin aging. As a rule, they arise simultaneously with the onset of the aging of the organism. The main causes of wrinkles are associated with the loss of skin elasticity, firmness and moisture due to age-related changes, and sometimes diseases with sharp and significant weight loss.
Prevention of wrinkles, recipes from wild medicinal plants, home cooking and application methods.
With age, the activity of the sebaceous glands in the skin is gradually weakened, the amount of fat decreases, deficiency of vitamins, proteins, and trace elements is affected. The skin becomes drier, loses its natural color, becomes thinner and becomes covered with a network of fine or deep wrinkles. Improper, careless skin care, as well as excessive use of soap, rude rubbing of whitening creams, decorative cosmetics, inept and improper massage will inevitably lead to wrinkles.
, prepared from crushed in a coffee grinder and sifted rice, mixed with 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of grapefruit juice. The mask smoothes wrinkles and prevents their appearance. Recommended for all skin types..
Decoctions, tinctures, infusions of ginseng root are introduced into various cosmetic preparations (creams, lotions, etc.) as a skin tonic.
Zamaniha high anti-wrinkle.
Decoctions, infusions of zamanichi are used to wipe the skin of the face and hands. Decoction can breed any nutritional mask.
Strawberry Anti Wrinkle.
A mask is prepared on the face, prepared from 50 ml of milk diluted with 50 ml of strawberry juice. A layer of cotton soaked in this mixture is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes and covered with a bath towel. After removing the mask, the skin is slightly wiped and lubricated with a nourishing cream.
1. Add 1 teaspoon of juice squeezed from the crushed pulp of zucchini to the pounded yolk. The mask is applied to the face, after 15-20 minutes remove with a cotton swab moistened first with warm and then cold water. Zucchini is recommended for dry and roughened skin, to prevent wrinkles, soften and smooth wrinkled and wrinkled skin.
2. The pulp of the zucchini is ground on a grater and, having applied to cheesecloth, is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes. Such a mask stimulates metabolic processes in the skin, moisturizes, cleanses and tones it..
3. Zucchini chopped on a grater (2 tablespoons) is mixed with crushed or steamed oats (1 tablespoon) and applied to the face and neck. After 20 minutes, the pulp is removed with a swab dipped in unboiled milk..
4. Thin long strips are cut from raw zucchini and cover their face and neck. After 20 minutes, the strips are removed and the face washed with unboiled milk or softened water (boiled or with the addition of a small amount of borax).
Calendula Anti Wrinkle.
Calendula tincture (1: 5) is used for lubrication in the area of wrinkles, as well as inside.
Wrinkle potato and cucumber.
Potatoes and cucumbers are ground on a fine grater, mixed and applied to the face and neck for 20 minutes. Then it is washed off with water, adding a little lemon juice, dried, greased with olive oil and massage.
Wrinkle Seedling Chestnut.
Boiled fruit chestnuts knead, mixed with milk, cream or sour cream. The paste is applied to the face in the form of a mask.
Mix salicylic acid (powdered) 0.5 g, strawberry juice 50 ml, cucumber juice 50 ml and 45% alcohol 200 ml. Such freshly prepared liquid is wiped on the face every evening for several weeks. In the absence of skin irritation (redness and swelling) to increase the therapeutic effect, you can cover the face area with a thin layer of cotton wool during the procedure and pour the indicated mixture onto it with a spoon. If the skin is dry, it is better to use wine instead of alcohol, since alcohol causes skin irritation.
Leuzea safflower anti-wrinkle.
Prepare a decoction at the rate of 10 g of crushed root of Leuzea per 200 ml of water. Apply in the form of lotions for the face and neck, rubbing the skin.
1. A mask is made of equal amounts (1 tablespoon each) of lemon juice, carrot juice, yogurt and rice flour. The components are thoroughly mixed and applied to the face 2-3 times a week. Course up to 20 procedures.
2. The raw yolk is whipped into a foam and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice is added to it. The mask is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes, washed off first with warm and then cool water. Recommended for dry, flaccid, flaky skin with wrinkles, as well as normal skin. She refreshes, nourishes and softens her, smoothes wrinkles.
3. Mix the whipped protein of 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. The mask is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes, then washed off first with warm and then cold water. It tones, whitens, degreases and dries the skin, tightens pores and smoothes wrinkles. It is used for oily, porous skin with wrinkles and age spots, as well as for sagging, sagging skin.
4. Finely chopped lemon pour 200 ml of vodka and insist 8-10 days. They impregnate a layer of cotton wool and apply to the face for 15-20 minutes. After removing the mask, the face is not washed. Used for oily skin: it tightens pores and smoothes wrinkles.
Schisandra chinensis anti-wrinkle.
Infusion of lemongrass fruits can be used to wipe the skin, add to nourishing masks.
Linden and raspberry anti-wrinkle.
Take 1 tablespoon of linden flowers and green raspberry leaves and pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist, then filter. Ice wiping from the resulting frozen infusion is very effective against wrinkles..
Field Poppy Anti-Wrinkle.
2 tablespoons of poppy petals pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist 1 hour. The infusion is used as a lotion.
1. Soak in warm water 12 g of sweet and 4 g of bitter almonds, remove the skin. Add 100 g of honey and 1 liter of water, wipe everything through a sieve. The obtained almond milk cleanses the skin of the face..
2. A mixture of the following composition is prepared: almond bran 50 g, egg yolk and glycerol 12.5 each, alcohol -10, thymol -1, camphor -1.5 g. The mixture is stirred, water is added until a soft paste is obtained. Apply it to the area affected by wrinkles for 1-1.5 hours. Then the face is washed and thoroughly wiped.
1. Shredded on a fine grater 1-2 carrots mixed with protein 1 egg, add 1 teaspoon of olive or peach oil and a little oatmeal or starch. The mask is applied to the face and neck for 15 minutes (for oily skin) or 30 minutes (for dry skin). Wash off first with warm and then cool water. Used for aging skin with fine wrinkles.
2. In the juice of carrots add beaten egg yolk 1 egg and a few drops of olive oil. Apply on face and neck and after 20-25 minutes rinse with cool water.
Sea buckthorn anti-wrinkle.
Fresh juice or pulp of sea buckthorn fruit is used in masks for aging skin.
To 1 beaten egg yolk add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal (oat flour). The gruel is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes, washed off with warm water, and then a cold compress is made. Used for dry wrinkled skin.
Spring primrose anti-wrinkle.
To prevent the appearance of wrinkles, it is useful to wash your face with an extract of primrose grass.
1 tablespoon of chopped roots and leaves of parsley is poured into 400 ml of water, boiled over low heat for 15-30 minutes, then filtered. The broth is used to wipe the face, neck and hands in the morning and evening. Refreshes the skin, prevents wrinkles, brightens it.
Large plantain anti wrinkle.
2 tablespoons of finely chopped plantain leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist, filter after cooling. Then it is poured into molds for freezing in the refrigerator. It is good to wipe oily skin with deep sharp wrinkles with this ice. After wiping, it is not recommended to lubricate the face with oily cream.
Wormwood against wrinkles.
1 tablespoon finely chopped wormwood herbs are dipped in 1 liter of boiling water. Cover your head with a bath towel and expose your face to steam. The duration of the procedure for dry skin is 2-3 minutes on not very hot steam, for normal 5 minutes on hot steam, for oily or very soiled -8-10 minutes on hot steam. After a steam bath, the face is refreshed with cool water and smeared with toilet milk (with dry skin, the face is greased with a greasy cream in front of the bath). This procedure also improves skin circulation, tones and refreshes it..
Rhodiola pink anti-wrinkle.
Rhodiola broth is used to wipe the skin of the face, lotions.
Chamomile pharmacy anti-wrinkle.
200 ml of grape wine is mixed with 1 teaspoon of salicylic alcohol and 3 tablespoons of dried chamomile. The mixture is insisted for 5 days, then filtered. Soak a mask of several layers of gauze with this lotion and apply on the face for 5 minutes. The procedure is done 1 time per day for 10 days. The remaining lotion can be used for daily rubbing of the face. Used for oily porous skin to smooth wrinkles..
Chamomile, mint, anti-wrinkle rosemary.
In a dry, deep vessel, pharmacy chamomile 30 g, peppermint 20, medicinal rosemary 10 and salicylic acid in the form of a fine powder of 20 g are poured into this mixture. 1 liter of good quality wine is added to this mixture and infused for 2 weeks. Then the tincture is filtered and the face is carefully and systematically wiped with liquid every evening for 15 days. To eliminate wrinkles, this product can be used without interruption for a long time..
Yarrow Against Wrinkles.
3 tablespoons of yarrow herb pour 300-400 ml of boiling water, insist, then filter. Infusion is used to wash your face, lotions.
Salvia officinalis against wrinkles.
1. Take 1 teaspoon of sage leaves, chamomile flowers and linden, St. John’s wort grass. The mixture is poured into 400 ml of boiling water, insisted for 30 minutes, filtered and 2 tablespoons of vodka or 1 tablespoon of cologne are added. Face skin is wiped 2 times a day.
2. Two tablespoons of finely chopped sage are poured into 400 ml of boiling water, insisted until cool, then filtered. In the morning, wash your face and neck.
2-3 tablespoons of bearing pour 400 ml of boiling water, after cooling, the infusion is filtered. Use for face wash.
Eleutherococcus broth is used to wipe the skin, it can also be introduced into nourishing masks.
To prevent the appearance of wrinkles, juice of viburnum fruits, slices of frozen cucumber, massage with an ice cube made from parsley broth are also used. As a cosmetic, masks from medicinal plants are very useful, which explains their frequent use. Masks are recommended after the procedures described above..
Based on the book Universal Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants.
Putyrsky I., Prokhorov V.