Salad from burdock leaves is done like this. Lower the washed leaves (50 g) for 1-2 minutes boiling water, dry and grind gently. Stir with finely chopped green onions (50 g), salt, add grated horseradish (30 g) and season with sour cream.
Recipes of dishes and drinks from large burdock, salad, soup, mashed potatoes, jam and coffee drink from burdock.
Salad with burdock roots.
Wash the roots, peel, grind. Stir the resulting mass (100 g) with baked cabbage (40 g) and carrots (40 g), season with mayonnaise (30 g) and salt (to taste).
1. Prepare the broth from vegetable components: cabbage (30 g), tomatoes (15 g), carrots (10 g), potatoes (30 g), parsley (3-5 g) in water or meat broth (350 ml). Before being ready, add finely chopped and passaged stems and leaves (20 g) and young roots (30 g) of burdock, boil for 5 minutes. Iperets salt to taste. Serve with sour cream (10 g).
2. Peeled and chopped potatoes (200 g) and washed rice (40 g), cook in salted water or broth (700 ml). 10-15 minutes before cooking, add chopped leaves of burdock (30 g) and sauteed onions (80 g). Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Pass through the meat grinder the clean leaves of large burdock (1 kg), one-year roots (500 g), sorrel (100 g), dill or parsley (30 g). Pepper and salt to taste. Stir, put in a sterilized jar, store in the refrigerator. Use mashed potatoes when preparing soups, salads and as a garnish seasoning for meat and fish dishes.
2. Pass the burdock roots through a meat grinder (1 kg), add salt (100 g), pepper (to taste), dill (25 g), sorrel (100 g). Mix everything and put in a three-liter jar. Keep refrigerated. Use for cooking soups, salads and as a seasoning for meat and fish dishes.
Roasted burdock roots.
Washed and cut into small pieces roots (500 g) boil in salted water. Then put in a preheated pan and fry in oil (50 g).
Cut green (not red) sprouts of burdock with a height of not more than 30 cm with not yet blooming leaves (500 g) soak overnight in cold water to remove a specific smell. Boil for 20 minutes in salted water, recline in a colander. Remove the skin from the stems, cut into 5-6 cm slices and put in boiling vegetable oil (300 g) until compressed.
Salt, pepper, remove the pieces from the oil, add soy sauce (or pomegranate extract), sprinkle with toasted and crushed seeds of sesame, pumpkin or sunflower. Introduce crushed garlic (2 cloves) and chopped onion (1/4 large onion) and simmer until tender.
Baked burdock roots.
Wash the washed roots in the oven. Serve with vegetable or butter. Salt to taste.
Pickled roots of burdock big.
Wash the roots, peel, scald with boiling water, cool. Boil the marinade in boiling water, pour the roots in jars into them, pasteurize and close hermetically. Marinade to cook, as for pouring cucumbers or tomatoes.
The green burdock sprouts soaked in cold water should be folded no longer than 30 cm into an enameled dish, sprinkled with salt (layers of burdock about 5 cm thick alternate with 1 cm thick layers of salt). Put a wooden lid with cargo on top. When used, soak and cook in accordance with the previous recipe.
Jam from big burdock.
1. Carefully pour in water (1 l) vinegar essence (50 g), bring to a boil. In a boiling liquid, lower the burdock roots (1 kg) passed through the meat grinder and cook until tender.
2. Grind the roots of burdock (400 g) and sorrel leaves (200 g), cook them until soft in a small amount of water. Rub through a sieve, add granulated sugar (1 kg) and cook until tender.
Large burdock root drink.
Grind the cleaned and washed roots, dry first in air, then in the oven (before turning), grind in a coffee grinder. Brew, based on the calculation of 1-2 teaspoons per 1 cup of boiling water.
Large burdock coffee drink.
Wash, dry and fry the roots of the first year of life in the oven until brown, grind in a coffee grinder. Brew like coffee, at the rate of 1-2 teaspoons per 1 cup of boiling water.
Based on the book Universal Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants.
Putyrsky I., Prokhorov V.