Directly, this version of the compact mini survival kit (NAZ) has already been considered before, but some time ago its equipment was revised. As a result of which a partial replacement of the items contained in it was made and additional equipment with new ones.
Refinement and modification of the compact set of survival, NAZ. Another option.
As before, all the items of this compact mini survival kit are packed in a small (7.5×2.5 cm) airtight container made of green plastic. For all the time of the previous operation, there are no complaints about it. Lightweight, comfortable, waterproof, shockproof.
traps and so on.
The advantage of a paracord over a conventional synthetic cord of the same diameter is that its inner threads can be removed from the shell and used separately. The tensile load of each inner thread is about 25 kg. As a result, taking into account the length of the nylon sheath of the paracord, which can also be used separately, in case of emergency, by dissolving 550 components of the available 5 meters of paracord, we get 35 meters of thread with a tensile load of about 25 kg, and five meters of sheath with tensile strength of about 75 kg.
At the end of the paracord, a whistle-tip is fixed, and under its winding on the plastic container body there is a magnesium rod with a ferro-cerium flint attached to the side. Both of these items are taken from the survival kit included in the package IZULA knife from ESEE KNIVES (until 1.02.2010 RAT Cutlery).
its previous version has changed slightly. Now it includes:
1. Cotton balls on the surface of which Vaseline is applied. For use as a jar. The burning time of such a cotton-vaseline ball with a diameter of 1-1.5 cm is about four to five minutes, while the same, but without petroleum jelly, up to 40 seconds. In addition, Vaseline applied to them can, if necessary, be used as a moisturizing (weathered lips, etc.) or lubricating (for equipment) means.
2. Condom. It is used as a container for storing up to 1.5 liters of water, for sealing water-fearing objects and necks of various containers, as an alarm tool.
3. Disposable blades for surgical scalpel.
4. A needle with a kapron thread of 6 meters. For the repair of clothing and equipment, the manufacture of baits.
5. Safety pin with copper wire 5 meters. For the repair of shoes, clothes and equipment, as a mini-carbine, as the basis of wicks for makeshift candles and fat lamps, for the manufacture of traps and lures.
6. Fishing line 0.25 mm, length 6 meters. For the manufacture of a simple fishing rod, repair of clothes and shoes, as a rope for domestic purposes, the construction of shelters and shelters.
7. Two fishing hooks and two round lead sinkers. For fishing, crayfish, birds, frogs, lizards, snakes, hedgehogs.
8. Two hunting matches with a grater.
9. Salt, 2 grams. To ensure the water-salt balance of the body and fight against thirst.
10. Plastic tube with potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate). As a universal remedy for disinfecting water, as an antiseptic for treating wounds and burns, a remedy for poisoning, prevention of fungal diseases.
Appearance and objects of a compact mini survival kit (NAZ).