Fishing gear manufacturers regularly replenish the range with new devices that simplify the process of fishing. The self-pusher for the feeder belongs to such accessories, with the help of which the quantity of catch increases by several times. When feeder fishing, such tackle is especially important, because it allows you to quickly react to the bites without the participation of the fisherman.
- Purpose and Specifications
- 2Types of self-cutter for different types of gear
- 3Features and rules for the use of a self-plow
- 4Production of a self-cutter for the feeder with your own hands
Purpose and Specifications
The autosubset is often used when fishing for more than one fishing rod, which is far from uncommon for feeder fishing. It is also advisable to get a self-podderkatelem, if the bites occur rarely or have to fish at night. In fishing, you need to take into account the breed and physiological features of the fish you want to fish. From this depends on the strength and speed required for sweeping. The purpose of the self-subdividing system is as follows:
- in a timely manner and with the necessary force to perform the cutting without the participation of the angler;
- provide snap snap in automatic mode;
- perform hooking if the fisherman falls asleep while fishing at night.
Devices for the autosandinit quickly react even to a weak bite during feeder fishing and provide the necessary tension on the fishing line. This increases the chances of returning home with a rich catch, allows you to do something else in parallel with fishing, and also makes it possible to catch fish without having to be present in person.
Technically, the self-subsector looks like this:
- support post – necessary for installation of the device on the shore;
- a yoke – for fastening the handle of the fishing rod;
- spring – creates a feeder jerk up (hooking) when the hook is swallowed by the fish;
- trigger mechanism (trigger) – helps to work rocker when pulling fishing line fish.
The design features of the self-pusher, with the right mood, exclude “empty” sweeps. For each type of fishing they are individual. Some have fasteners for rods. For feeder gear is a must. Also important are spring elasticity, structural features and trigger force depending on the type of tackle and the weight of the intended catch.
Types of samopodsekatel for different types of gear
The devices for the autosandomizer are equipped with any used gear, including donkeys. Most often, these devices are installed on the float fishing rods, ordinary zakodushki and feeders.
Structurally, devices are divided into:
- modernized – floats and hooks, which, due to small modifications of their design, allow cutting without a fisher;
- self-made – a device made by one’s own hands and operating on the basis of a mousetrap;
- factory – technological mechanisms designed for a certain type of gear.
Depending on the chosen gear, the undercutters are:
- for a donkey – they help to produce autosubstock when fishing with a standard bottom fishing rod;
- for the feeder – a large variety of devices designed for installation on the gear. Special hooks can be used, the design features of which make it easy to swallow and tighten the fish and enter the sting into the fish’s mouth and hold it there when playing out;
- for a fishing rod with a float – devices similar to feeder ones or special floats are used, having a movable washer on their antenna.
With active peeks, the autosubset is not needed, since most of the time the fisherman will go to recharge the device, thereby distracting him from biting.
Undercutters are also divided according to installation methods. There are three options for fixing the device.
- On the shore next to the rod. Basically, this device is a homemade type with a special wooden stand. It is located along the line.
- On the form feeder. The tackle in place behind the coil is folded at 90 degrees immediately after casting the bait. The handle of the feeder is fixed in the holder, the long part looks at the water. At the moment of biting, the fishing line sets in motion the trigger, the spring is triggered, and the self-subsector jerks the bait upwards, performing hooking. Such a fishing option is acceptable using a very light fishing rod, the length of which is no more than 2 meters. From the minuses of such a mechanism it is possible to note the possibility of being covered by corrosion, because of the fact that it is made of steel. The second drawback is the extension with time of the spring, requiring its replacement.
- On a fishing rod stand. The tackle handle is positioned and fixed on a special bracket that raises the rod upwards from the moment of bite. This happens at the time of tension of the fishing line, hooked to the hook of the undercutter.
The choice of installation of the sub-pod depends on the personal preferences of the fisherman and the type of gear used for fishing.
Features and rules for the use of self-pods
Considering the fact that only industrial mechanisms have adjustment for a certain type of tackle, it is necessary to select and adjust a different type of sub-pusher by trial and error. Before using the device in operation, it is necessary to take into account some nuances:
- rod weight and length;
- approximate distance for which the bait is planned to be thrown;
- power flow and speed of the boat;
- features of fish, its size, weight, type of bite.
Compliance with these rules will significantly reduce the number of empty bites and increase the catch.
Autosubsandy easily cope with any fish, regardless of whether it is small or large predator. From the angler you only need to adjust the device for a certain breed and wait for the catch. Watch out for the tension force of the self-pusher. Too strong will not allow the fish to remove it from the stopper or the hook will simply tear off her mouth and she will leave. Low tension will have the proper effect on the fish.
The principle of operation of the autoflow for the feeder is very simple:
- bait fishing rod cast at the desired distance to a specific place;
- the balancer is installed in relation to the rack perpendicular and is captured by the trigger;
- the fishing rod is inserted into the clips on the balancer, the weakened fishing line is reeled back;
- fishing line winds up the trigger mechanism;
- during the bite the fishing line pulls the lever, releasing the balance weight. The latter, as a result of the spring tension force, is pushed upwards, making hooking.
There is nothing difficult in using a self-subculturer, and even a novice fisherman can easily figure out the principle of its operation.
Making a self-cutter for the feeder with your own hands
On sale you can find a lot of factory accessories. There are also various schemes of automatic undercutters for making the undercutter for the feeder with your own hands. They are simple and understandable, so making them yourself is not difficult.
For a simple and cheap construction, you will need the following materials and tools:
- stationery gum 2 pcs;
- paper clip 1 pcs;
The steps of making a self-cutter for a feeder from a clip.
- Gum are threaded into each other, connecting together.
- One end of the gum attached to the leg coil.
- Metal clip straightened in a flat wire.
- Hooks are formed along the edges of the resulting wire.
- After casting the bait, the device is fixed at one end to the first ring of the gear.
- With the help of a fishing line, the sub-cutter is cocked, the free end with a hook is fixed.
- After setting, you need to check the device once, then back it up to the working position.
A more advanced type of automatic undercutter is similar to the mousetrap principle. For its manufacture will need:
- Bulgarian and drill with nozzles;
- metal rods with a diameter of 3 mm and 1.2 mm;
- dural corner 25 * 25 mm;
- door spring;
- bolts and nuts.
The stages of making homemade podsekatelya.
- A stand is made from a dural or aluminum corner to fix the device on the shore. Length approximately 7-10 cm.
- A 3-mm steel bar with two brackets is made of a steel bar, the back one of which is made in the shape of the letter “D” and the front one in the shape of “C”. Both brackets should be perpendicular to the axis of the balancer and opposite each other.
- In the middle of the balancer is an eyelet for mounting it on the rack. When the front bracket is bent, a loop is made to fasten the trigger mechanism.
- The trigger with a loop, ring and hook is made of steel bar 1.2 mm. From it the moving part of the mechanism is made. It consists of two straight cuts connected to each other. The first connects to the front brace along with the trigger, the second bends slightly and is passed into the ring in the middle of the trigger.
- Moving elements are fixed 6-7 cm below the top of the rack when it is in the working position. A small wire hook is mounted on the back.
- Using a 6 mm bolt and the same nut, the trigger is attached to the loop of the front bracket.
- In the rack, at a distance of about 25-30 cm from the top, up to 5 holes are drilled.
- The balance bar is attached to the rack with a hinge using a 8 mm bolt and an appropriate nut.
- The spring is fixed by the handle hook for the holes on the rack and the rear bracket.
After assembling the device, the installation of the device begins.
- The balance bar bends, forming a right angle between its base and the upper side of the rack.
- The connection of the moving cuts of the trigger mechanism is attached to the hook on the back of the rack.
- The free end of one movable part is passed into the trigger ring in the middle.
- The fishing rod is fixed in the clamps of the balancer, the excess fishing line is exhausted.
- The line is pulled back and hooked onto the trigger hook.
- Pulling up, the fishing line lifts the trigger hook, the end of one movable part jumps out of the trigger hole, freeing the rocker arm with the spring. The last jerk rises, performing hooking.
Having done everything correctly, you get a great device for fishing. With the self-pod for the feeder, you can not be afraid that the work of fishing will remain without remuneration.