The State Approved Medical Kit is used by the US military in Afghanistan. They are equipped with military personnel with medical knowledge, education or basic medical training. The State Approved Medical Kit is designed to provide first aid for gunshot wounds..
First Approved First Aid Kit for Gunshot Wounds, State Approved Medical Kit.
The State Approved Medical Kit is packaged in a cordura bag that is designed to be worn with a belt. New kits for easy accounting and storage are additionally sealed in a transparent plastic bag. There are no instructions on the use of the kit, it is understood that the soldier using this kit will be sufficiently trained. From the papers, only a list of what this kit is equipped with.
Composition of the State Approved Medical Kit.
1. Catheters, 5 cm 3 pcs..
2. Antiseptic wet wipes 6 pcs.
3. Paratraumatic blunt scissors 1 pc.
4. Mesh for open wounds 7.6×20.3 cm 1 pc.
5. Elastic bandage 7.6×450 cm 1 pc.
6. Medical gloves are not sterile 2 pairs.
7. A triangular bandage like a scarf 102x102x142 cm 2 pcs.
8. Sterile gauze bandage for open gunshot wounds 11.4×370 cm 1 pc.
9. Sealing swab for open gunshot wounds of the chest 10×10 cm 1 pc.
10.8 mm nasopharyngeal duct 1 pc.
11. Syringes for injections of 3 ml, without needles 2 pcs.
12. Wooden sticks with plastic plaits for fixing plaits from improvised tools 2 sets.
13. Silk-based adhesive plaster 5.08 cm wide 1 pc.
14. Thick black medical marker 1 pc.
15. Sterile swab pad Combine ABD pad. It is used for injuries of the abdominal cavity. 12.7×22.9 cm 1 pc.
16. Carry bag 1 pc.
The list of countries in which the kit components are manufactured: Israel, Pakistan, USA, China, Mexico, Malaysia. I do not presume to judge the sufficiency of funds in this kit for the provision of first aid in case of a gunshot wound. However, in comparison with the usual individual dressing packs of the IPP of the 1957 model still used in power structures, this set looks quite modern, very convincing and thorough.