Table of contents
- Preparing for a shipwreck
- In a lifeboat, on a life raft
- Fresh water extraction
- Call for help
- Primitive navigation
- Reliable ship
Breaking down on a ship’s body. Sometimes it’s possible to keep the vessel under control. It’s a moderate navigation experience.
A quick switch to a rescue device must be prepared in advance. If you choose a cabin, then get it closer to the deck. It has been a rather complicated configuration, and it must be studied. On the deck is less dangerous than the cabin. Prepare your clothes and bags for your cabin.
Constantly carry on something or without you. The belt can be worn. It is a signal light. It is a water bottle.
You can meet your child’s needs for a suitcase, bag or backpack or bag. Behind this float. It is very important that it protects against heat loss. In the absence of his suit any clothes. Should be bright (orange, red, yellow, white). The kit is at the ready.
Passengers are required to remain in the shipwreck until the “Leave Ship” order is announced. It is clear that you can’t get rid of it. But there is no need to make sure you can use your phone.
Once in the water, keep off the shoes. If there is a swimsuit, it is a little warmer. It is enough to have a rescue tool of about 1 kg. To hold the head above the water, you need a buoyancy of 6 kg. The head must be above the water. When the water temperature is 4 degrees Celsius, it is up to 30 minutes. If it is a temperature of 10 degrees – up to 2 hours, if you swim and up to 4 hours, if you take it. Folding your arms over your chest;
Warmth, but not vice versa. It can swim up to 1.5 km before 100 meters of bad ones. In order to get a hair of the opposite of blond hair. If you are not alone, you can get more noticeable to the water. The comparison of the shark attack and the dying of hypothermia. It can cause it to stop.
It would be a little bit more than a ship to get over the water.
In case of shipwreck, you should do the following, if possible:
- Take care of your device: –
- From the things floating on the shipwreck site, pick up everything that can come in handy.
- Sailing of water into the water funnel formed at the place of immersion.
- Try to land in a lifesaver dry.
- If you have any clothes, you can’t get a lot of water and even more get into the cold current. Wear gloves and a hat. Take care of your emergency kit.
- Conduct an audit of things, throw away too much; remove items that can penetrate the inflatable structure;
- To increase the number of buoyancy;
- Identify and eliminate leaks;
- Identify and eliminate air leaks from inflatable structures.
There is no need for food and water. Therefore, even when landing in rescue equipment, it is necessary, if possible, to assemble a more reliable company.
It is a rainy day for a month of sailing. After a shipwreck, the survivors are usually searched for the first three days. It can be seen as the distance from the crash site. According to French researcher Ala Bombard, 90% of
In the case of the raft with it. The approximate minimum rate of water consumption is 500 ml. In the body longer, it will linger in the body longer. It can be consumed. If it is a cold leaflet it can be used to protect it. Before you send the deceased overboard, you must take your clothes from him.
In the emergency kit, among other things, should be:
- Several knives;
- Bar for sharpening knives;
- Manual harpoons;
- Materials: adhesive tape, rope of various thickness, wire;
- Sponge (for collecting water);
- Wire leads for fishing hooks;
- Plastic bags;
- Various hermetically sealed containers;
- Nylon stocking.
Sharp objects are dangerous for a rubber inflatable design. An exaggerated fish of fish can be pierced from a fish.
A small vessel may also undergo the following:
- Break in a storm about reefs.
- To be attacked by a large animal or just to face it;
- Tilted killer wave (especially high, several times higher than normal waves);
- Stumble upon a large floating object in a storm, such as a log;
- Go unnoticed in the path of a large vessel;
- It can be used for about 40 days;
It was a long time after shipwreck without special equipment. His journey lasted 65 days. He drank sea and rainwater, fished. He lost 25 kg of weight, he lost his weight,
Drinking seawater is strictly not recommended. Initially, it brings a significant metabolic disorder. For 5 days without drinking water. Sea fish inside is “fresh”. If you have the fish, you can squeeze water out of it.
Prepare for collecting rainwater on the raft tent. If it is not chemically neutralized, you can get poisoned. It is necessary to cover the film with a plastic film. The first portion of the water should not be drained during the rain, since it is settled on the water. Can be produced by condensation of water vapor. Stock up on commercially made desalters. If there are none, then it’s a handheld device.
The condensation of water is placed. The water cannons will be. For example, you can make a desalter as follows. A dark-colored container partially filled with plastic bag. The bag is inflated, tightly tied and further cooled with seawater. If there is no excitement, you can just hang it overboard on a rope. The condensate is condensed from the tank. This is not a great place to be.
Flying fish is not only delicious. You can’t eat fish on the body, because you can get helminths. Some marine fish are poisonous (see section “Poisonous fish”). The insides of animals are richer in vitamins than their meat (muscle). Editable clams that grows over any floating object. You can’t buy mollusks. Can be cut into thin slices and dried.
The “autopilot” is on. Therefore, when meeting with the vessel, it will most likely not be noticed, even if it sends signals from it.
If there is a signal for your boat, it will be useless. In sunny weather, you can give a signal. You will be able to
The frequency of emergency radio beacons: 121.5 and 243.0 MHz. Signals at these frequencies are monitored by space satellites. The SOS signal is transmitted as follows: PICTURE 3.5.7. Primitive navigation.
Contrasting for the Southern Hemisphere or for the Southern Hemisphere. For device, for example, from wire. Tie an equilateral triangle. 60 degrees – any internal angle of this triangle. 30 degrees is the angle between the two sides. It is a time for people to travel through Greenwich.
For 1 hour the sun passes 15 degrees of zonal longitude. It is needed. It’s not a problem. The following signs indicate the proximity of sushi: –
- Changing wave configuration;
- There is a large river;
- Cumulus raised over air;
- Fly over the ocean over long distances.
If you are going to have the following qualities:
- Unsinkability. It is provided by:
- Watertight bulkheads;
- Easily discharged ballast;
- Stability (resistance to overturning);
- Spontaneously returning to normal position after turning over.
- It allows you to transfer collisions.
- Visibility. It is provided by:
- Bright coloring (the most noticeable color in the daytime is orange, at night it is white);
- Parking lights, sail lights and hulls at night.
- The possibility of tacking (movement against the wind sailing);
- Ability to control with strong agitation;
- Repair and compensate for damage in the controls.
- High speed (it will shorten the duration of the voyage).
- Life support facilities (they will save you strength).
Keeping a small-sized vessel from drowning is promoted, among other things, by hermetic,
In the case of life, the following design features: –
- Awning with drain to rainwater; awning material is chemically neutral;
- It makes it possible to view all sides of the horizon;
- Inflatable, little fish and can be attacked by a shark);
- Signal light.
Alexander Buryak, editors – LastDay.Club
from the book “The Art of Survival”
The art of survival. Chapter 3.5: Safety at Sea