“If you want peace, prepare for war”
“The rules of conduct during the shelling of the village”. It was not until the end of the day that it was received. the survival of others …
It seems that it will be useful in your life. Do not make hasty conclusions.
The main thing is to show restraint and organization.
If you are on the street:
- If you heard the whistle of a projectile in the air, then you are still alive.
- If you’ve heard of a whistle or a close up, then you can’t be washed off.
- Then, look for flower beds, or any similar shelter.
- If you are near children – cover them with you.
The ideal shelter for shelling will be:
- inspection pit in the workshop;
- underground crossing;
- pit, trench, trench, drain;
- empty manhole (the main thing) If the lid doesn’t waste time, it’s not looking for another shelter.
- or anything below ground level.
It is important to know!
If during a shelling fall, you can not suffer, even being close to the explosion! It is necessary to cover your head with your hands. During the fall you need breathe wide open mouth. The auditory canal and the auricle.
The lowest fragments fly no lower 25-30 cm above the ground It is no longer a serious threat! If you drive a car, carry things, etc., immediately drop everything and follow these directions. You can save your life.
Being in the apartment
- There is no need for any cover or cover tape. Remember that you can get rid of
- You can wait out the bathroom.
- Showcase As well as shelling, you can wait outside the bearing wall located in your apartment. There is a high probability that this wall will survive during shelling.
- It can be used in the emergency evacuation of life.
- It is also necessary to prepare for a first aid kit, make food supplies, drinking and ordinary water. You may need to quickly put out the resulting fires.
- Shelling will be your last.
- In case of an emergency, for a temporary stay. It is not always the case. There is also a risk of remaining.
It is forbidden!
- Run into the entrances is strictly prohibited! Hiding next to houses is prohibited! Stay away from any residential and non-residential buildings. In an explosion, it can either be filled with glass fragments.
- Hide under cars, under appliances and trucks;
- Hide in fountains, stakes, ponds, pools, etc. You can get a contusion;
- Hiding in cluttered places
Wait for the end of the shelling
What is a difficult situation? Be attentive and confident.
Emergency injuries policy
The main goal is to give the person a first aid to the person. This will be the case.
Actions to be performed by the assistance person.
The victim is in shock condition.
By signs Such a condition are:
- wet, cold, pale skin;
- thirst and dry mouth;
- filament pulse;
- frequent breathing (more than 20 breaths per minute);
State of shock occurs when:
- external or internal bleeding;
- injuries of various origins;
- heart attacks;
- make sure that the scene is safe for you. If there is a threat to your safety, then wait for the rescuers to arrive.
- inspect the victim;
- determine the presence of breath and consciousness;
- call an ambulance;
- loosen tight clothing around your neck, waist, or chest;
- It is a heartbeat;
- eliminate the bleeding, fix the fracture, etc. …
- place the victim in antishock position – it must lie horizontally;
- His feet were taken away from his feet;
- cover with a blanket, thermo blanket or clothes;
- also, if necessary, should be freed from foreign objects.
- All the time you need to check the emergency medical service. If there is a need to evacuate the victim, do it on a long transport board.
Actions to stop arterial bleeding
Sequence rope overlay is this:
- Put the harness on 5 cm above the injured place. In this case, a gasket, for example, cloth or clothing, should be there.
- Tighten the first round of the tourniquet until the bleeding stops. Without loosening the harness, apply the rest of his tours. Secure the harness with a lock.
- Write it back.
- If necessary, it is a sterile dressing on the wound.
If you’re using harmony, follow the procedure below:
- Tie a scarf one knot above the wound knot.
- For example: a pen, a marker, etc. …
- Until the bleeding stops. Then lock the lever to prevent the pressure from loosening.
- Record the overlay time of the improvised harness.
When it comes to limb Therefore, through every half hour loosen the harness on 5-10 to prevent the resumption of bleeding. After stopping arterial bleeding, shouldn’t be in the anti-shock position.
It is a directive for you.
Advice and preparation for emergencies