It doesn’t matter how well you prepared and planned your trip. Accidents and accidents. For example, they walked along a narrow slippery path – someone slipped and broke a leg. It also provoked an attack of pancreatitis. And what to do? Wait until MCHSniki arrives in a blue helicopter and save? Well, yes, but in the most serious cases. For all people who need to travel, have been given a first aid kit. But how to do it right?
There are many options for carrying or transporting victims. It is a lot of more difficult to use, because they use various means at hand. So, the ways of their pros and cons.
“On the back”
The backpack is emptied from the bottom. The injured legs are passed through these holes. He holds his hands on his hands. Fixation is much better than the previous method. The load is distributed more evenly. The victim doesn’t have to be conscious.
- two long poles and 2 jackets are taken. The zippers are fastened. Poles are passed through the holes for the sleeves;
- two long poles are taken. A net is woven from the rope, which is fixed on the poles. It goes crosswise, distributed evenly;
- it will take you a lot of short sticks. This is a sort of ladder. Provides a strong support for people with spinal injuries.
Before you begin, decide exactly what you are dealing with. If it is a fracture, it is fixed. The victim will not depend on these characteristics. If an open wound is similar. Where the victim was located
Another important factor is, and even decisive, will it be possible? For example, it is a great chance to go into the lungs. Therefore, if necessary, in such cases, there must be an examiner, who can verify the victim of the victim. Or, if injury allows, transportation is carried out on the side.
The following are commonly used:
- on the back – shock, concussion, spinal injuries, appeals, perforated ulcer, injuries of the chest and abdominal cavity. Limbs – under this limb;
- on the stomach – injuries of the head, loss of blood, damage to the back of the head, and blood loss (here, in addition, a cushion of blood);
- sitting – neck injuries (head bent on the chest), injuries of the upper limbs and shoulder girdle
- on the side – Do you care?
In any case, the main thing is do not panic. It is clear, fast and tidy. Extra nerves and excitement. Injuries and injuries. The victim will be able to fully recover.
Transportation of the victim